Are you doing your part???

by James Mixon 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Are you sinning? Do we want Jesus death to be in vain. We must not forget, if you never sin Jesus died for nothin. So lets get out today and do our part, sins sin sin!!!!! And one other thing, why didn't Noah and family go fishing? They only had two worms...Good morning folks

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Morning? It's 03.30pm here. How sinful is your clock for telling fibs? Jesus died for your clock. Proving the sign of the times.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

punkofnice.OK. lol.....

• Vidiot
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Love the movie "Starship Troopers"......That's what I'am talking about....

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

JW's are living in sin believe it or not.

They are in ignorance and darkness....like a winter state......In winter the earth is asleep....JW's are asleep.....this darkness and ignorance is "sin"....they refuse to come to the light.

They refuse to let Jesus (the light/truth) in....they prefer the darkness.....however....everyone of us here did let the "Christ" in....and just as he promised it would.....it brought a sword....look how it fucked with every one of our lives as we "awakened"....resurrected.....we came to life....we became "enlightened".....we are on a higher plane of thinking now....we can see all the arguments they have....and destroy them with ease......so they refuse to engage with us......"oppose the devil and he will flee"

This is the real meaning of the "Christ"....not some made up character.

And the funny thing is......all it takes for an acceptance of truth and a turning away from lies....is to let the "Christ" in.....like everyone here did.

And now we see clearly the lies of the "true organization"....do we not?

Thank you Christ for awakening us.....even though we did it ourselves : )

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Are you sinning?

Yes, absolutely.

So lets get out today and do our part, sins sin sin!!!!!

Way ahead of you (trust me!). Good morning to you too.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Happy to see you folks working for the LORD....Maybe I will start a movement, "I'am working with LORD"....

• Ireneus
    Ireneus

God did not authorize the death of Jesus because when he was sent he was told ‘he would not be killed.’ (Mathew 21:36, 37) But things took a different turn and he was killed. Not to waste the value of death, it was invented that it can be used ‘to remove the sins of the world.’

Even if Jesus did die for our sins, still we must abhor the thought of benefitting from it because of this Biblical precedence. “David longed for water and said, “Oh, that someone would get me a drink of water from the well near the gate of Bethlehem!” So the Three broke through the Philistine lines, drew water from the well near the gate of Bethlehem and carried it back to David. But he refused to drink it; instead, he poured it out to the Lord. “God forbid that I should do this!” he said. “Should I drink the blood of these men who went at the risk of their lives?” Because they risked their lives to bring it back, David would not drink it.” (1 Chronicles 11:17-19)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Ah but we sin just by being ALIVE according to the dubs...thats their excuse for why its ok for little babies to be killed by god and punished...they are all evil sinners just by breathing.

Whst a horrible philosphy, so very masochistic. Im surprised they dont chastise themselves with sackcloth and whips!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit