Add Singles Topic

by Francois 53 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Interesting … but … what would it really changed? (It could be done just in only in adding I’M SINGLE in our profiles) because I feel like if I have to fulfil my single add It would look like something like that::

Bad Cocker
    Bad Mother
    Bad Housewife
    Bad Lover / Kind of Hermit Arrogant and Stubborn

Can’t lie on those subjects. He will find out one day (so What for ?)
    I don’t lie anyway : it’s too stupid unless it is to not hurt somebody’s feeling when I feel it's not needed to be honest (I'm too arrogant to get caught !!!)

Now who’s interested ??? … PFFFFFFFFF … I'm DEAD on this part !

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Good idea Franc.

Mike.

(any single xjw ladies in Middle Georgia? shhhh! don't tell stinkypantz!)

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I'm looking for - open minded woma(e)n for open ended open relationship...

Age / size / weight unimportant. Clean snatch essential.

Asskicking skills and ability to drink me under the table required (for your own safety).

CZAR

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

I'm game. My JW husband left me this week, stating he had talked with the elders and they "felt I was a danger to his spirituality."

Here is my ad: 35-year-old D-cup nymphomaniac seeks workaholic mate for occasional no-strings-attached sex. Must be willing to participate in a completely meaningless relationship. No JW's need apply.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    Clean snatch essential.

LOL! Check! FDS baby, FDS! LMAO

• GeddyLee
    GeddyLee

Hi there Frenchbaby face. You just might want to change the "bad cocker" line in your bio. There are alot of things a guy will overlook in a woman, but from were Im sitting, that aint one of them. I'll accept a bad cooker any day, but never a bad cocker. Geddy.

• teejay
    teejay

>>>> Bad Cocker / Bad Mother / Bad Housewife / Bad Lover / Kind of Hermit / Arrogant and Stubborn

Frenchbabyface,

Now that we know what you're bad at, other than being extraordinarily easy to look at would you mind telling us what you're good at?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

OK ... you asked FOR !!!

I am very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very .... SMART ! (In my dreams anyway)

Now you know how arrogant I can be ! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• smack
    smack

pm for the french chick

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

if PM means I'M DOWN ! ... I AGREE !!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit