Add Singles Topic

by Francois 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

What do you think? Should we ask Simon to put a singles page on here? LIke: "Male seeks female with boat and motor. Must be able to clean and cook fish and remember to keep refrigerator stocked with beer at all times. Send picture of boat and motor." That kind of thing?

Lots of us have lost spouses when we left the borg, and this is a major social outlet. And face it, it really does take someone who has been in the borg to understand someone else who has been in the borg.

I know we've got a topic that's close to this, but what I'm talking about is a no-kidding, in your face, what's your phone number kind of place like match.com.

What do you think?

francois

• hurt
    hurt

Thumbs-up, Francois! Nice idea. I'm gettting to that point where it seems only an ex-dub can understand it all. Simon?

• berten
    berten

Not a bad idea...

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Excellent idea Francios! I think Simon should hook us up with something like that....I'm still waiting for him to fix the edit profile option so I can add a pic....

• freedom96
    freedom96

I found my wife from another ex-jw site. It was not a singles dating service. She simply had left her story on the site, and I wrote back, and the rest is history.

Though I believe we can find love anywhere, I do think it takes another ex witness to truly understand what we went through. Anything to help people meet the possible love of their life, I am for.

• be wise
    be wise

I think it's a great idea.

You would be guaranteed a good laugh and a good time I think.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm up for it!

• Francois
    Francois

OK SIMON. WE VOTED, AND we've agreed we would like for you to add a real singles meeting place on the old bb here. How bout it?

francois

• patio34
    patio34

Great idea Francois--I vote for it too!

It's tough for a woman just leaving the JWs to find male friends of the single persuasion.

Pat

• patio34
    patio34

P.S. It seems it may be a good idea to somehow let Simon know about this suggestion as he may overlook the thread, n'est pas?

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit