Add Singles Topic

by Francois 53 Replies latest jw friends

• nowisee
    nowisee

a singles site would be great and im sure very much appreciated.

i can vouch for the fact that you really can meet someone of quality, as that is how i met my husband! (current) he was not xjw, but a disillusioned catholic who at one time studied to be a priest. so although our backgrounds were different, they were also the same in many ways. we could certainly understand the religious baggage we each carried.

if i were single and looking i would do it again in a heartbeat.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Francois: as I read the opening parts of your post, I was in stitches.

Um...hmm...may be a good idea...who knows

I don't even want to think what I'd end up with if I posted an ad.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Sure, why not?! I am a single exjw although....I have a thing for Pleasuredome, Logansrun and Sixofnine! LOL! I am a goofy sports loving chick....almost tomboy some days! Ack! C'mon Blues! ~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

Damnit I love Realist also!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Sheesh Az!

Save some men for the rest of us will ya?

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, I'll probably add it or have it "access on request" or something

I think I should vet any of the women on it though and they should send me their pics first

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hehe Jo! I am just being silly! :) ~Aztec

• SYN
    SYN

Sheesh, Simon!

Oh, to be the owner of an XJW site...*sigh*

• Francois
    Francois

WASA - I am single - sort of. Remember that fall I took from a tree about 5 years ago? I have to take lots of drugs still, mainly the Duragesic (fentanyl) patch. That sucker is $1,200.00 a month by itself, and I'm trying to start an independent business right now.

As a result, I'm sort of married in name only so that I can enjoy the blessings of my soon to be ex's medical insurance until I can get my own. I hope that's pretty soon, since some where in the June timeframe, my ex (fair and honorable as she's been about providing my health insurance) is taking off to South Florida to finish her Ph.D., so I'd better have something in place by then.

But you know, there's something about getting nothing but medications from your [barely a] wife, that lacks all the characteristics of what having a wife and being married means, you know what I means? I consider myself single, and so does she. But medication alone does not a marriage make - take it from me.

I hope this explanation meets with your [all of your] approvals, and that you will let me join the club as soon as Simon gets it ready.

What do you think?

francois

• gumby
    gumby

When all you horndogs get this thing going and fall in love with each other and decide to get married and stuff......I still have my 'WEDDING TALK outline and am still considered an official Apostate minister!

I also have a Karaoke system and can sing like a madman and will provide the entertainment.

We now have all the Elements needed.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit