Geoffrey Jackson's father

by One_day 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Brokeback Watchtoweran hour ago

When older it takes some type of upheaval in order for neural plasticity to take place and one change one's whole mode of thinking. Lets hope people that this man will change for the destruction of the Watchtower Organization!!

I doubt it. He strategically became anointed whilst married to one of the sweetest women I have had the pleasure to know. When she died a few years ago, I had hoped it may trigger some emotion in him. Yet since then he has still shown himself to be fully supportive of the new direction the Governing Body is taking. Maybe he has suffered internal turmoil since his wife, and now father have died, but there has been nothing to indicate this is the case. In the RC, he came across conceited and dismissive.

• One_day
    One_day

He's doing a fine job of it now by his incompetence of explaining the Scriptures.

If he was to turn 180 degrees, wouldn't that mean he would have to leave, other than reveal a few inner secrets, how would he be a leader in the destruction of the Watchtower? He clearly revels in the position he has.

• freddo
    freddo
    So did Geoffrey stay in Oz throughout? As in July through until now? So Ron Jackson suffered from Motor Neurone Disease? - I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
  • One_day
    One_day

I was just in the Toowoomba area last weekend to watch the Rugby League grand final with my father.

Its a shame the grand final wasn't this weekend. I would've dropped in and paid my respect. I would imagine there would be a crowd of sycophants there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit