Geoffrey Jackson's father

by One_day 13 Replies latest jw friends

• One_day
    One_day

Hi everybody, Does anybody know if Geof Jacksons father is still alive?

I wonder if he would dare return to Australia again, maybe for his funeral?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome One-Day.

I'm sure we'll get the news from Oz J.W.'s if it happens.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

He was in Toowoomba, Queensland, and this was in the Toowoomba Chronicle a week or so ago.

http://www.thechronicle.com.au/classifieds/ad/2328261/

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    I don't like the man, but I'm still sympathetic to his grief. Lets just hope this will make him question his life and everything he is doing.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Maybe he could attend the funeral by video link...like he so respectfully did for the Governmental appointed Royal Commission!?
  • wozza
    wozza
    Maybe he could sell his watch to pay for his flights out here ,you know ,to help out the worldwide work and build a hall or two.
  • notjustyet
    notjustyet

Just saw a post this morning stating that he had died.

NJY

• One_day
    One_day

Thanks, I was just curious.

I'm hoping that when the Royal Commission starts up again they can get him over here to explain

Duet 22:25-27 again.

Angus Stewart was all over him in the scriptural debate and the written response from Jackson to the Commission a few weeks later to further explain that scripture is embarrassingly disgraceful.

I hope jehovah arranges it so he has to front up in person to defend his indefensible.

• sherrie11
    sherrie11

JACKSON, Ronald William “Ron”

Late of Toowoomba, passed away after a courageous battle with Motor Neurone Disease, on 30th September 2015, aged 87 years.

Beloved Husband of Estelle. Dearly loved Father of Geoffrey.

Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend Ron’s Memorial Service, to be held at Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses, 338 Spring Street, Toowoomba, commencing at 10.00am, Saturday, 10th October 2015.

“In Jehovah’s Memory Until The Resurrection"

http://www.thechronicle.com.au/classifieds/ad/2332303/

Looks like his Dad is of the other sheep: “In Jehovah’s Memory Until The Resurrection".

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Looks like a time of change for the Glorious Geoffrey Jackson Faithful And Discreet Slave now that his father died. When older it takes some type of upheaval in order for neural plasticity to take place and one change one's whole mode of thinking. Lets hope people that this man will change for the destruction of the Watchtower Organization!!

I'm betting on a complete 180 with this guy the sequencial play of events almost guarantees it. Whishfull thinking? Maybe but still it could happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit