by Scully 33 Replies latest social physical

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

HAHAHAHAHAH!

FLYERS! FLYERS! FLYERS!

• Scully
    Scully

My fiend (sic) Farkel writes:

"Maple Leafs?" "Maple Leafs?" This is some sort of sports team, yes, Scully? You have a team that is named after a leaf on a PLANT?

Well, there is a reason for that, Farkel. While you Yanks like to name your sports teams after ferocious and intimidating creatures like White Sox and Red Sox and Yellow-Bellied Orioles and Dolphins and colours/music style (Blues), we Canadians have taken a very subtle approach to naming this team.

Yes, the maple tree is a plant. It provides shade in the summer, magnificent colours in the fall, and an elixir in the spring that eventually becomes maple syrup and other yummy confections.

The maple is also a hardwood tree. With this hardwood, we can construct some wicked 2x4s to whoop your sorry behind!!

Love Always, Scully

• Jourles
    Jourles

I like "Avalanche." It is simply named for a natural, sometimes man-made occurrance, which is triggered by dumbass back-country skiers and snowboarders who cannot read the conditions.

An Avalanche is a Natural Born Killa.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Oh lord! Are all Av's fans as smug as you Jourles? I wish I could use emoticons cause I really want to give you the rolly eye one! GRRR!!!! Oh please let anyone else win the Stanley Cup but the Av's! I don't think I could handle the pomposity that would surely ensue! ~Aztec

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    I don't think I could handle the pomposity that would surely ensue! ~Aztec

Neither could I. That's why we should all root for the flyers!

ash

• JH
    JH

I take for the Quebec Nordiques, no the Winnipeg Jets, no The Hartford Whalers...

Who's next to go?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Oh okay, if the Flyers beat the Leaf's I will root for them. Ya happy? Probably not, cause every team I root for lately ends up tanking...LOL! ~Aztec

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Ya happy? Probably not, cause every team I root for lately ends up tanking...LOL! ~Aztec

Don't you dare!!! Please don't root for them. Just acknowledge their gritty style, and that's that. Please, Philly has all the bad luck it can handle.

ash

• Aztec
    Aztec

Oo oo I just realized, with my circular reasoning and silly belief in luck and such, I should be rooting for the Av's...Woohoo! Go Av's! :P ~Aztec

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Oo oo I just realized, with my circular reasoning and silly belief in luck and such, I should be rooting for the Av's...Woohoo! Go Av's! :P ~Aztec

Jourles is in heap-big trouble, now......muahahahahaha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit