GO LEAFS GO

by Scully 33 Replies latest social physical

• Scully
  • JH
    JH

If the leafs finally win the stanley cup somewhere in June, I will......drink a few beers and celebrate. My team was so bad this year that they deserve this...

• JH
    JH

The last time the leafs won the Stanley cup was in 1966-67 I hope they get that far.

What I hate about hockey is that it finishes too late in the season. (June)

• Aztec
    Aztec

I am rooting for the Leafs now that my Wings are SOL! Go Leafs! :) You are due for a Stanley Cup! ~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ack! They lost to the Flyers! Nooooo! The Wings and the Leafs both going out in the first round would just be too much!:( If they don't turn it around I am gonna have to be content in just rooting for whoever is playing against the Av's. ~Aztec

• Scully
    Scully

Aztec

This afternoon's game was SOOOOOO disappointing!! The Leafs were playing as though their hearts weren't in the game at all... it was like losing in that triple OT game the other night knocked the wind out of their sails....

I sure hope they can turn it around... it would be so cool to have them win the next 2 games!!

Love, Scully

• Jourles
    Jourles

Aztec, why not just root for the best team?

THE AVALANCHE

I might be able to supply you with an Avs jersey if you'd like....

• Farkel
    Farkel

"Maple Leafs?" "Maple Leafs?" This is some sort of sports team, yes, Scully? You have a team that is named after a leaf on a PLANT?

Hell, we have teams in the US of A like "Bulls" and "Bears" and "Tigers" "Chargers" and stuff.

'Course we have teams named after the color of someone's socks, too.

Nevermind!

Wishing you well, Scully

Your fiend (sic)

Farkel

• Aztec
    Aztec

Okay Jourles you're crazy but you're cute! Did I mention I have a car now.;)I like email...LOL!;) Scully, let's just hope this is an anomaly okay? Go Leafs!:) ~Aztec

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

CURSES!!!

The Leafs (Laughs) lost to Philadelphia today......hmm...but then again, isn't it like the Leafs to pull it out to the last game: GAME 7 ?

Scully, you're one brave person. Having a blue and white on your car in Senators territory.

My goodness !

Aztec, you're a sweetie, but I'm biting my toenails after todays game. I always hate this when it happens. Leafs dragging it out to the last game. Enough to give anyone here in Toronto, a heart attack.

JH: to think Montreal was one powerhouse of a team for many years. They still have the record for most Stanley Cups won.

Anyways....we'll see what happens. Game 6 is soon upon us.

We all know the Avs are really the Quebec Nordiques in disguise .

G LEAFS G!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit