Does anybody know if the WTS, invests in the 2 companys of Lockheed Martin & Grumman Northrop, which are 2 of the biggest weapons suppliers?

by Dunedain 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• christiannotgooglebeliever
    christiannotgooglebeliever

its a hoax. try this link and put "watchtower" in the serch organisation box field. Its full of bithes trying to disrupt. Thanks

http://nccsweb.urban.org/PubApps/search.php?1

• Butterflyleia85
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

My question regarding the Henrietta Riley fund is:

What if she is merely a figurehead that allowed her name to be used, and the money invested in that fund is in fact Watch Tower Society's money? Is that a far-fetched idea?

You see, the fund was setup in the 1970's, and the said Henrietta M. Riley died in 1945. Who decided that her supposed estate should be invested in a trust fund, and when?

EdenOne

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

It would be a clever idea on Watchtower Societies part. As much screw ups they do in creating enemies it be smart to have defense support when things really bad. (This is out of my character to really say that. Actually if this is true it's just one more clue to the puzzle of speculation I have and how religion and politics operate while still remaining sperate. Anyone have access to UN library or part of secret service? anthropologists? Journalists? Historians? Scientists? What's the scoop? Is there any connection between this and Freemasons? (My conspiracy theory is more along what went on in 1940, how everything changed when judge R. How maybe someone with religious ideas thought to make there way up the JW leadership ladder and create a social order that could keep those who were vonrable to manipulation but could live a conservative life style. At one time they were racist just like the rest Americans. At one time they recognized things Christians valued. But it wasn't enough to reach all the misfits with opinions in the skeptical realm they had to get rid of holidays, politics, and keep the orthodox of submission the theology of Jewish and Christianity held- Authoritarianism. This would give the rest of the people especially in leadership the ability to exult their ideas on society but thank goodness for other groups of people that faught for human rights and the intelligence of human society grow being more open to diversity in religion race and culture. But now the Internet is exposing JWs... But I'm trying to understand why are they the governing body wrapped up in this ideology and not helping their people grow and be more coherent with the world around them? Why do they still act as the people's filter? I feel it's another economic means to surpress naturalists.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit