Evil Slave Class - Where can I enroll?

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 20 Replies latest social family

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Being disassociated carries with it many rewards - not being invited to the in-laws, not having bible bashers assaulting my privacy (but sometimes I do wish they would call to share some wholesome fellowship, just to mention a couple of benefits.

Presently I am working on my apostate skills and feel that I am making some progress, but I do recall how much the brothers dreaded those persons reputedly of the (shudder) 'evil slave class'. I haven't seen any mention of them on the board and wonder whether they still exist, and if they still manage to icite fear and trepidation in the joeys.

If so..... then I want to enlist - it must be the ultimate in achievement.

cheeses (of the evil slave class). Has got a certain ring to it, doesn't it?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Do you want to take the blue pill or the red pill?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

My great-grandmother was an evil slave...she had been annointed, along with her husband, way back in the 20's. She backed the wrong horse; her son who wanted nothing to do with the dubs.

Hence, she became evil. As children we were told not to talk to her. She would come to family gatherings and sit in a corner-all alone. All of the great-grandchilren were terrified of her. It seemed like a giant halo of satan was floating above her.

We were told that if we talked to her we would not be doing Jehovahs will and we might not make it through armageddon. So we ignored her and when she tried to speak to us we would run to our parents and say the Busha Sofia was trying to get Satan to take us. Sick, Sick, Sick.

Her husband remained married to her for all those years. Which made no sense. Why, if you are going to heaven, would you knowingly sleep with Satan's spawn? My mother hates when I bring this up. I decided that he wanted to get laid and it would be harder if he dumped her. Might as well get your weenie warmed.....not going to get any up with the big guy while you rule the world, huh?

This is one of the things I am truely sad about. I never got to know or understand this little old lady who was shunned by her whole family. My great-grandfather was a stiff, self-righteous bastard and if there is a hell, I believe he is roasting with guys down below.

edited to add: Busha is grandmother in Polish; prounced BOO-Shah

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Keep checking your mail. Look for the Evil Slave Master Card application that says you have been pre-approved to receive it! Simply sign and you will be on your way.

By the way, I think they are extending the 0% Balance Transfer option through the end of the service year (Aug 31).

***** Rub a Dub

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Teenyuck's reply addresses the essence of the original question. The "evil slave" class was considered to be made up of those who fell away from the "faithful and discreet slave" class and started "beating their brothers," which is to say, exposing their wrongdoing and false teachings. In short, to be in the "evil slave," you have to have been one of the anointed. Otherwise, you're just a scum-sucking "apostate", like the rest of us.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I wish they would call us Heretics. Heretic just sounds cooler.

:

"I think it only right…That at so solemn a moment I should speak up for the truth. Before heaven and earth, and with all of you here as my witness, I admit that I am guilty of the grossest iniquity. But the iniquity is that I have lied .." Templar Grand Master Jacques De Molay

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Neon, I was going to add that. I was trying to remember why she was an evil slave, yet others in the family who dropped out were not as bad.

To qualify as an evil slave you need to have been one of the annointed.

My great-grandparents joined back around 1913. It also had something to do with the 1914 date and generation.

I cannot get my mother to talk about it (i have been quite critical over the years, darn it) and she will only say that Busha Sofia gave up Jehovah and became evil.

How was she evil? My mother only knows that she was told my her mother (Sofia was the MIL of mom's mom-got that?) that Busha was evil and turned to Satan. This poor woman would sit at family gatherings (when gramps decided she could come) and be totally ignored. She was not allowed to eat at the table or even eat when we did. She got served separately by her husband.

When she died, only the family was at her funeral. When he died a few years later, every friggin JW came for miles around. He was somewhat of a JW celebrity due to his being annointed and being around in 1914.

That is one of the most devestating things about this group. I never got to know this woman. She was alive until the mid 1980's and because I was terrified that she really might be demonized, I never got to know her. I would love to know her maiden name, what ship she came over on, how she met my great-grandfather, how they got involved with the dubs, etc. There is so much that is lost.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    My great-grandparents joined back around 1913. It also had something to do with the 1914 date and generation.

Yeah, just like in the early 1970's. "Better get baptized now because you don't want to be on the outside when Armageddon strikes in 1914!"

Was your great-grandmother affiliated with one of the other Bible Student groups? They were the ones who were truly vilified as the "evil slave," because they broke away and formed other groups, rather than submit to Rutherford's organizational tyrrany.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    Was your great-grandmother affiliated with one of the other Bible Student groups?

No. From what my mother will tell me (she (my mom) was not born then, so all of this is from my great-granddad) my GGmother gave up religion. She once in a while would go to a Russian Orthodox church in the area.

I would guess that her just giving up the JWs made her evil and since she was annointed, it was a double whammy.

GGms son, my grandfather died this past fall. No one on my mom side will talk to me because I am "faded", so getting any information now is impossible. I am sure they would put a spin on any info they might give me so I would not trust them even if they were willing to talk.

I think Busha Sofia probably went along with her husband joining the Witnesses (or whatever they were back then) and when her son did not want to be a JW, she dropped out. My mother cannot point to anything that would make her *evil* except giving up the faith in the WTBTS.

My mother's father never talked about the JWs. His dad had no problem being around him. He was never any religion.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Do you want to take the blue pill or the red pill? LMAO at Ballistic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit