Cult or Religion

by Richard C B 225 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    i dont think they put it like that. but point taken.

You are clueless

• Richard C B
    Richard C B
    @cofty get your facts straight here before you post right!
  • Richard C B
    Richard C B
    @ cofty,, if your gonna accuse ppl back it up with facts dont attack me cos your dogmatic
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Richard, it's clear (assuming you aren't playing dumb) that you don't know much about the JWs. You've shown a willingness to make things up, to dismiss reality and either minimize or maximize things to suit your agenda.

Having never been a JW and not knowing much about them, what is your agenda in defending them?

• cappytan
    cappytan

Richard C B: What would happen to you if you decided being a JW wasn't the path for you? Would you be able to leave with all your familial relationships and friendships intact?

Here's an example of how the religion of my birth is a cult: "All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not." - Nov. 15, 2013 Watchtower

The only difference between Jim Jones and the Governing Body is that Jim Jones wanted people to drink the kool-aid and die, whereas the Governing Body wants you to refuse a blood transfusion and die.

Familiarize yourself with the identifying marks of a "High Control Group," known as the B.I.T.E. model.

• Richard C B
    Richard C B
    how have i shown a willingness to make thing up viviane?
  • Gentledawn
  • Richard C B
    Richard C B
    if your talking about the fishing i didnt state it as a fact and i said if i wrong about that then correct me. Dont make a mountain out of a molehill
  • Richard C B
    Richard C B
    @ gentledwn,, well done colombo
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    I'm not making a mountain out of a molehill, but the fact remains that, when presented with a fact that didn't fit your narrative, you went straight to making up something extra-biblical to justify it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit