WOOHOO!!! The Detroit Turkey Wings were swept by the Walt Disney Ducks!!!!

by Jourles 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

What more can be said?

Of course, Colorado is now only ONE game away from advancing. But we all know they are going to take the Cup this year anyways, as the picture below shows.....

• Scully
    Scully

Jourles

You have a death wish, don't you?

Lord Stanley's Cup belongs to Canada this year, buddy.

Love, Scully

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Uh-oh! I can't believe it, but the Detroit Red Wings were eliminated by the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.

((((Aztec))))

I'm so sorry to read this.

Toronto got swipped in the 3rd overtime tonight by the Philadelphia Flyers, but it isn't over yet.

We'll see how things go with Philadelphia; Toronto's notorious for pulling a series into 7 games. Nail biters, always!

Scully's Ottawa Senators, you know...are a pretty damn good team. But, I'm loyal to my Toronto Maple Leafs.

Sorry Aztec, I am sure Detroit is feeling the dark cloud overhead today.

Cheer for our Leafs, and you can be our honourary American mascot. You can drink all the Canadian beer you want, we're buying.

• Scully
    Scully

RAYZORBLADE writes:

Scully's Ottawa Senators, you know...are a pretty damn good team.

The Sens may be "a pretty damn good team", but I hate them. While my Habs are sidelined, I am rooting for the Leafs.

Love, Scully (Mary Mary quite contrary Class)

• obiwan
    obiwan

Let's go dead wings.....Let's go dead wings....Let's go dead wings!

• Seven
    Seven

Jourles, You're too funny!! The closest the Avholes are going to get to handling a cup this year is when they adjust the ones covering their dongs. Best of luck anyhow.

GO LEAFS! <-----For the RCM and Michael GO CAPS!<------For Auntie

seven

{{{{{{{Aztec}}}}}}}}

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohoo!

• Charmed
    Charmed

Go Avalanche!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Gee Jourles, thanks for mocking my pain! I really appreciate it! You're such a great guy! I suppose it never occured to you that I balled my eyes out last night. Oh yeah, that's right, you are a cold hearted Av's fan...big shocker there. Ray, thank you! I am wearing blue and white right now. Go Leafs and anyone playing the Av's.:p Thanks Seven! :) I am going to be fine though, I am embarrased as hell by my Wings. I say Go Pistons! :) ~Aztec

• heathen
    heathen

ROTFLMAO at the wings . Everyone knows the stars are winning the cup this year. Gooooooooo Dallas wooohooooo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit