2015 Questions and Answers!

by Atlantis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Thanks Petra and Atlantis. Enjoy your postings and really appreciate your downloads. Helped me get through the loss of my faith and the decline and loss of both my parents.

Wheels

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Thank you for the updates and Thank You to the whole crew! Your links are what first got me to look at this site. I would still be struggling with my Cognitive Dissonance, thinking I was to blame for my uneasy feelings about the Org.
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thank you for the update. I have benefited greatly from Atlantis' work for over a decade, and more recently from files you have sent. It makes it so much more appreciated now I know some of the story behind the name. It is beautiful to know your hair is in memory of your mother.

I am so glad that you could carry on the work for your family. My son is 7 and intrigued by what I do on my site and is constantly asking questions about Jehovah's Witnesses. At this stage he wants to carry on my site when I no longer am able to.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Atlantis & Nevada& Petra

just a few words to express to both of you my gratitude and appreciation for your

extremely valuable contribution to this forum. Thanks you very much for all your precious

time and informations shared with all of us.

More personally I'm very touched by your family events and allow me to say the fact that you and your wife

are "still "like two teenagers " it is a very nice and delicate way to express what true love is!

I wish both of you, all the best despite your particular circumstances.

Greetings,

J.C. MacHislopp

P.S. Continua ad imparare la cucina italiana!

• carla
    carla

Thank you for telling us your stories! and my thanks as well for all the work in exposing the wt.

I feel bad for Atlantis and Nevada though, wish they could be together in the same place! wishing them much love and peace.

• never a jw
    never a jw
    Thank you all for your hard work. It's always nice to put a story along with the poster's name. Thanks again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit