2015 Questions and Answers!

by Atlantis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    2015, Questions and Answers!
    These are some of the questions we have received and the answers to those questions.
    1. What happened a few months back when Atlantis had to disappear.
    Answer: It wasn't so much that Atlantis had to disappear. It was that Atlantis had to take a break due to a serious family situation. Imagine being married for over 20 years and then having to say goodbye to your wife. This is what happened to Atlantis.
    Nevada (his wife) could no longer live in the extreme heat of Florida. Her legs began to swell and she was coughing very badly due to all of the smog and unclean air. Nevada's Doctor told her that she must move to a cooler climate with cleaner air.
    Nevada moved to Alaska which has a cooler climate and cleaner air. The town where she lives is only 2 and a half miles large, where the general store is also the post office. She wakes up every morning looking over the bay with beautiful snow capped mountains in the background.
    She watches the Aurora Borealis lights at night, she walks the many nature trails during the day where there are moose reserves, deer reserves, eagle and bird reserves, and the climate usually stays in the 30s, 40s, and 50s, and there is very little traffic where the air is as clean as it is going to get.
    On the flip side of the coin, Atlantis could never live in the extreme cold and has never lived in snow like Nevada has. So, they had to part out of compassion for each others physical conditions.
    They communicate by phone and Internet, and they are still like two teenagers wondering which one of them is going to ask the other out for a date! They stay happy and content despite the circumstances.
    2. Whatever happened to Vulcan?
    My Dad who used to post here as "Vulcan" moved to Texas where he is making 3 times the money he was making here in Florida. I don't know what it is about Florida, but they sure have a terrible pay scale for employees. My Dad Vulcan knew he would need to make more money so that he could help me with college costs.
    Vulcan signed over our old house to me and when it is time for him to retire, he already has a place to come to and an easy chair with a large flat-screen TV to watch the games. And a nice end-table to put his beer mug on!
    3. What is the significance about your hair?
    Before my Mom (Crystal) died from breast cancer it was her wish that I would have long beautiful hair like hers. Crystal and my Dad (Vulcan) pioneered with Atlantis and Nevada before I was born. But Mom was not allowed to grow her hair as long as mine because she was a JW and a pioneer. I was just a baby when she passed away and Nevada took over being my new Mom. So, as a tribute to my real Mom (Crystal) I grow my hair long just as she wished and when I see my hair I think of her.
    I travel which helps in my college classes. To learn Italian cooking, I go to Italy and take classes from teachers there. Or if I am learning Mexican cooking, then I travel to Mexico to learn from teachers there. When a person wants to be a Master Chef and can produce a resume which states that they actually went to the country and learned from teachers of those countries and learned the right way to cook certain foods, believe me, they are in high demand with a pay scale that they can almost set for themselves.
    4. Does Atlantis still scan documents?
    Sure he does! Atlantis (WTUnderground) stays here in Florida at the same old place and soon I will post some booklets for you to download that he has scanned recently. Most of the time Atlantis doesn't even know I have been here and posted anything. He pretty much stays over on the other side of the house close to the scanning room and the TV where he watches the news. I have had my own entrance, my own living quarters, and my own key to Atlantis' home since I was 5 years old.
    5. Where does WTUnderground live?
    WTUnderground (Atlantis) lives close to St. Augustine Florida and if you are ever in the area, he would love to buy you a nice meal. I will probably be traveling or in class somewhere. When Blondie and her hubby were in this area they all ate at Crackerbarrel and had a great time!
    scan 10001
    Thanks everybody!
    Petra!
  • pixel
    pixel
    Nice!
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    good to here, wondered what happened to you!
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    All the best to all of you💕
  • insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth
    Thanks for all you have done for everyone here. Good to hear how you are doing.
  • chicken little
    chicken little

That hair is so beautiful.....

• millie210
    millie210

You all sound like such interesting people and I appreciate learning more about you. Thanks so much for all you do (Atlantis AND Petra)

I have always wanted to thank you and now I have.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton
    Glad you are still around :)
  • rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    St. Augustine has got to be the best city in the USA. By far my favorite. I spend a couple of days there every month. Love the art galleries, so much history, the college, have you been in the college cafeteria it has the largest stain glass collection in the world. The architecture in this town is spectacular.
  • mana11
    mana11

Sounds great where she is now.

how many kingdom halls are there lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit