Hows come I wanna just sit on my ass today and do nothin?

by gumby 32 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Bloody Farkel bastard beats me to the punch every #$@%'n time!

Hows come I wanna just sit on my ass today and do nothin?

I am shocked and disgusted gumby! shaggers back or not - the least you could do is get off your arse for a few minutes and rip the carpet away from the walls .. geez, i dropped three giant gum trees before comming in here the morning

Farkels right, a man can't be happy living with an unhappy woman .. now go check if your wifes humming away in the kitchen or moping in the lounge go on - make her a coffee or give her a french kiss or something

uncle lumberjack

ps: sorry about your job bro.

• gumby
    gumby

How come all the posters that first started out this morning were on my side and were encouraging me to sit on my ass.Now it's late in the day and the damn slavedrivers push me to work........sick bastards!

Well I got news for ya....I ripped up the whole damn dining room, then ripped up some underlayment under that to get to the REAL wood, Holy shitsky.....I'm tired.

My little sweetie was happy when I called her at work to brag on myself. She brought me home a chimichanga/with rice and beand bless her heart. Now she gettin ready for the memorial and I can sit on my ass again and do this......like I wanted to do in the first place.

• Farkel
    Farkel

See? I was right! By the way, chimichanga is NOT REAL Mexican food, but an American version of what they think Mexican food might or should be. Trust me. I've been all over Mexico and you won't find chimichanga ANYWHERE in that country. (Except maybe at some Taco Bell.)

Farkel

• gumby
    gumby

Farkel,

You were correct on the wife being happy and me feeling good about working. I figure if I do this a few times.....then when I really just want to sit on my ass and do nothing.......I'll have it coming. (I did sit around till about noon.)

Your also right about the chimmies.....none in mexico. I actually like alot of the mexican food here better than in mexico......but I've had some good food there too.

I'll regret eatin them re-fried beans a little later.

Gumby

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    How come all the posters that first started out this morning were on my side and were encouraging me to sit on my ass.Now it's late in the day and the damn slavedrivers push me to work........sick bastards!

ROTFLOffMyASS!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Gumby, there have been many questions put out on this board, but the BEST one yet is yours! Today is the 19th. I suggest you still do nothin til Tuesday.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Gumby here's what you need and believe me it works! A friend of mine had a T-shirt with a picture of the late great W.C. Fields on it smokin a stogie and a saying......."I'm no bum.....my wife works!" Now that would get you out of a lot of trouble and make your sweetie happy too, eh?

Katie (of the likes to help class)

PS Something like this:

I'M NO BUM....MY WIFE WORKS

• gumby
    gumby

I like it.

Anyway I can make this my profile pic? Clowns are lazy bastards.

Gumby

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

The sooner you get it done, the sooner you'll get your ice cream!

Guest 77

• gumby
    gumby
    The sooner you get it done, the sooner you'll get your ice cream!

I've already polished off a gallon of Tillamook chocolate with peanut butter

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit