Can You Believe it's Been 10 Years Since the Waco Seige?

by Robdar 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

On April 19th it will be the 10th anniversary of Waco. Koresh is still dead, which surprises his former followers; the few who survived the seige. Ah, well, time flies. Lest we forget:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/waco/

• JH
    JH

Time flies alright.

Maybe in 10 years from now, you will say "It's been already 10 years that the Watchtower Society Crumbled.

Wouldn't that be funny.

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Yeapers, Robyn. And the list of those murdered at the hands of this government will only continue. But, this is not a politically correct topic...is it. BTW, are you familiar with Chemtrails? They were hot and heavy in the AZ skies, and even moreso here in this area of Colorado. Germ warfare perhaps? against the common man.

Take care,

granny

• Robdar
    Robdar

Maybe in 10 years from now, you will say "It's been already 10 years that the Watchtower Society Crumbled

JH, that would be incredible. Thanks for the happy thoughts.

And the list of those murdered at the hands of this government will only continue.

Granny Linda,

The Clinton administration, especially Janet Reno, really pissed me off with this one. Not that I needed another reason to dislike Clinton. I do not know anything about chem trails. What are they? Do you want to email me? [email protected].

Thanks JH and Granny Linda for posting.

Love,

Robyn

• Mac
    Mac

Yep.......don't tell us......you were there too, right?

mac

• Robdar
    Robdar

Mac,

Thank you for your response.

Love,

Robyn

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Yes, I just read an article in the Globe & Mail regarding the upcoming 10 year anniversary of the Waco seige.

That was one wild and insane situation.

There are some members of the Branch Davidians who still await David Koresh' return. As in 'resurrection'.

JH: it'll be an interesting if not, an UNBELIEVABLE day when any of us can say it is the '10th anniversary of the fall of the WTBTS' - that'd be something to celebrate.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Wow, didn't realize it.

• Mac
    Mac

Ro

• Mac
    Mac

Ro

Share this

Google+
Pinterest