I think I am even being shunned here.

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 46 Replies latest jw friends

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Catholic Cheese News
    =================

Cheeses CHRIST!

The Vatican has this week signed a sponsorship deal with Primula cheese, which will next week start using the slogan “Primula – the cheese that spreads like the good word”.

The Catholic church first became interested in all things cheese last week when the Pope was asked to witness some three day old Parmesan that had been left on a church pew in Romania. It was seen to be miraculously “weeping milks” – a bit like a statue of Mary the virgin that once did the same somewhere else. Not sure.

Primula’s PR dept was quick to capitalise on the situation, beating rivals Cathedral City and (holiest of all the cheeses) Emmental to the papal post. Primula sent the Pope a tube of their sticky fermented goo in a jiffy (in the post), which he promptly opened, and spread on a Ryvita.

“Delicious” he said in Italian before falling asleep.

Negotiations have started with Ritz Crackers in earnest in time for the Pope's big cheese and wine party next month.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Zounds! It be a Tillamook tantrum! Geta a life!

caveman

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Who cut the cheese????

• Robotnomore
    Robotnomore

Welcome Holy Cheese!! No shunners here.

• Xena
    Xena

It's not shunning darnit...it's called "Selective Posting"

There is a complicated formula involved...it revolves on how many posts you made, how many are serious and how many are fluff ....if you are pro-war or anti-war...athiest...christian

once all these things have been factored.....

some people still won't talk to you

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Worry no further...we're spreading your thread evenly here amongst ourselves.

Welcome to the board....and another Aussie to the forum.

Glad you are figuring out the site. We're for the most part apostate, undecided, troll, fluff, and god-knows-what.

Stick around, and post. You'll get the hang of it, and probably have a good time while you're at it.

Take care. Regards from the land of Poutine (you need cheese for that) .

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Head-cheese, always remember - you are not really accepted into the club until His Farkelness responds to one of your posts. Thats considered our version of "baptism".

Hey what do you call cheese that belongs to someone else? Nacho cheese!!!

Pope

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Welcome, gees-whiz. It's better to expect nothing because everything you get will be a surprise.

Guest 77

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome to the board Cheeses (Interesting name )

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Alright, I'm back - they've let me out for awhile (not alone of course). Wow! 38 replies and this thread is still humming along - obviously evidence of my skill and charm and some support from my new buddies.

What can I say, but....

Minimus -

Holy jesus, I thought you got a great reception. What's your problem?....Most people are now either "apostates" or will be soon. I can only aspire to be known as an apostle...ooops, apostate. What are the requirements - hours? serving where the greed is great? I already have a brown nose and am doing exercises to increase the length of my tongue. francois and saintsatan - I'm flattered, and humbled - replies from two of my 'heroes'. Francois - I must have been blessed as a JW never to have knocked on your door. Gumby - Anyways, I just want you to know in reality I'm the most well liked, best lookin, kindest, coolest, popular, bastard on this forum .....just in case anyone tells ya different. Sorry gumby, but you are in for some competition in the popularity stakes - remember, only The Beatles were ever more popular than cheeses. DJ - You seem to be friendly and humorous and I'd like to hear more about your story. Are you still a jw or just have family in or ? Welcome again you character. dj - DJ, I like your sense of humour too - Am I still a JW? I had to laugh - wouldn't my name give it away? I was recruited when I was twenty and dunked in 1975 - ah, what a year to remember. Prior to this I had a totally irreligious upbringing, so I decided to see what religion was all about, and I guess a diet of hallucogenic mushrooms and LSD, for a few years preceding my religious experience did not aid in making a rational decision. Wrangled my way through the ranks to be a MS. As a result of gradualism, and increasing awareness, I last went preaching door-to-door (oh, I hated that crap) in November 1988 and disassociated in the early 90's (now there's a date I should have made note of). I am now religiously intolerant, secularly irreverent, and with a bad attitude towards religious hypocisy. My wife (and two sons, the only worthwhile results of my time in chains) has family in the so-called truth - her father being the only one having any semblence of activity, and is the ultimate example of a low-life-not-fit-to-draw-a-breath-society-worshipping jaydub. Valis - You've only started one thread on the forum so how would you know you are being ignored or not? Just to gently correct you - I have started at least six posts, though I do not show up in the Member Registry (see, all of this does not help my paranoia about being ignored). I have learned to live with rejection. Good also to hear from outlaw, rayzorblade, Xena - heroes all of you. outaservice's work also inspires me, but I know I will have really made it when I hear from farkel. But anyhow, the rumour is that he is the re-incarnation of the immortal Fred Hall. Remember - no one will love you as much as cheeses does!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit