I think I am even being shunned here.

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

I came to this site via freeminds.com and am really quite surprised to learn that this site is maintained by active JW's (am I correct? - I'm a slow learner). I get the feeling I maybe getting the shun treatment, which is okay, for I understand that for the mindset from which it originates.

The postings of persons the likes fo farkel, syn, unclebruce, francois, saintsatan, and several others makes this site truly enlightening, educational, and entertaining. And humourous.

Perhaps the brothers don't like my name. I thought everyone liked cheeses? It's time for a lie down - I just hope they don't over tighten the restraints.

Remember - cheeses loves you.

• minimus
    minimus

Holy jesus,I thought you got a great reception. What's your problem?....Most people are now either "apostates" or will be soon.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I have never seen your name before, so sorry if this is a little late but, Welcome to the board!

As far as the board being managed my active JW's, that would be incorrect.

There are some here who are active JW's, for example "Sword of Jah" (that is the first to come to my mind).

I haven't read anything you have written here other than this post, but I for one don't shun anyone, at least not that I am aware of. I do refrain at times in commenting if I don't feel the need or just don't have anything to add.

Shunning is something MANY of us (including myself) here have to live with from family, "friends", etc who are still JW's. I sincerely doubt that is the case here.

I will take the time to read some of the things you have posted before since I stated before this is the first time I have seen your name. If I have anything to add to this post I will later.

By the way, I love cheese!

Jes

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

.......by "active JWs"......oh come on, did you read anything before you posted? Somehow I don't think you're as daft as you make out you are........

• Englishman
    Englishman

Blesse are the cheesemakers.

Englishman.

• Celia
    Celia

Hmmmmmm.... Cheese.... the more the better, the stinkier the better, Yum...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It took my several hundred posts before folks began responding to my prattling. So don't feel singled out.

Many people here do not respond at first to newbies because they want to see if this person is real or not. Realize on a computer discussion board you can be anyone you want behind a pseudonym. I haven't been on the board much the past week, so if I've missed your posts I'm sorry.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

If you were from Australia you could be called Kraft Cheeses.

And we churn cheeses here, we don't shun...

Pope

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Thanks everyone for your replies and reassurance. I was just a little confused (could be the increased dosage of my medication?). I was certain I was on the right track, but there was a posting I had read that had dialogue straight from the KH - engaged in by several posters.

Well, i've just learned something new - how to put the little faces in the post. Made my day.

I am an Aussie, and Kraft Cheeses is my brother (not spiritual though).

• Satanus
    Satanus

CheezeKing

Sometimes a jw will accidentally be led by satan into this den of pit vipers. Being the archdecievers that we are, some of us sometimes put on the wt lingo, so that these won't instantly run screaming to the nearest elder for an 'oil greasing' (see nwt). We goof around some too.

SS passing the juice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit