Our 19th YEA!!!!!!!

by SheilaM 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• outnfree
    outnfree

Happy Anniversary, Sheila & Thunder!

May your love grow exponentially as you treat one another kindly.

outnfree

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Happy Anniversary & Congrats!!!!

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Congratulations. Happy Anniversary.

Wish you two continued happiness!!!

We just celebrated our 12th anniversary, seems like we were married just yesterday.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations on 19 years Sheila and Thunder!

Craig and I wish you many more years of weded bliss.

Katie & Craig

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Congrats SheilaM and ThunderRider,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,congrats on all the years you stood by each other, thru the good time and hard times...............I believe that I will see you two rocking side by side watching the great grandkids as they play in the yard at sunset............Love you both........Dede and Denny,,,,,,,,,,LyinEyes/WildTurkey

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

SHEILA AND THUNDER MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER.

HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND

Lots of Hugs

mr and mrs nightwarrior (chris and cath)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thank you all so much for the wonderful thoughtswe appreciate you thinking of us!!!

We had a wonderful time, the bed and breafast was very nice. Thunder survived being in the Payne Stewart room LOL(golf) IT was decorated with all golf stuff even the wallpaper but very tasteful Burgandy and Forest green. The breakfast was GREAT we had fruit with bananna pudding on top/cinnamon roll then Egg Florentine with ham with pineapple (which sounds gross for breakfast but it was good and I never drink coffee but for Thunder I did TWO cups

The night before we almost froze to death coming back from dinner on the Harley LOL We ended up taking a hot jacuzzi and we drank tons of hot tea LOL

We enjoyed Silver Dollar city I took 7 rolls of film LOL They have a new program were the guests and the workers were lanyards that are covered in pins and you trade them it was fun LOL We had a blast !!!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

CONGRATS & Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit