JW Venus Williams has been NAUGHTY

by Focus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JanH
    JanH

Making out with Venus Williams? Yuck. She looks like a black version of a member of the 1980s Czeck Olympic female wrestling team.
    I bet she has more male hormones than Arnold Schwartzenegger.

Hmm, very strange the U.S. refuses to participate in the Int'l anti-doping effort...

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The DevilĀ“s Dictionary, 1911]

• JT
    JT

. She looks like a black version of a member of the 1980s Czeck Olympic female wrestling team.
    I bet she has more male hormones than Arnold Schwartzenegger.

According to JAN above

Well Jan her and her sister did an AD for "YOU GOT MILK"

AND I will tell you she did look like she was on something - i guess all those heavy field service bags and climbing all those steps

but she is kinda stong looking
    but then again some guys like a woman like that - different strokes for different folks

james

• riz
    riz

Trevor,

ROFL You sicko. I like it.

riz

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• LDH
    LDH

Of course, I'll also point out that Blacks in this country have been bred for physical superiority.

Don't believe me?

Natural selection (which happened during slavery) made sure that the weak and sick didn't make it here. Only the strongest survived. And those who were weak died soon thereafter due to the harsh conditions of slavery.

As soon as sports became racially integrated, African Americans immediately began the domination of ALL sports. With the exception of yachting, LOL. I guess the trip over was enough to discourage interest in water sports.

Sure, she ain't no playgirl bunny, but hell, I'd give my front teeth for her muscle structure, LOL.

• trevor
    trevor

• crownboy
    crownboy

If she's been giving large checks to the Society, I can see why no judicial commitees haqve been formed. Or maybe she's not even baptized?

Go therefore and baptize the people in the name of the father and of the son... what the hell, we just need to bring up the yearbook numbers!

• dubla
    dubla
    As soon as sports became racially integrated, African Americans immediately began the domination of ALL sports. With the exception of yachting, LOL.

and hockey.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit