JW Venus Williams has been NAUGHTY

by Focus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Focus
    Focus

A reliable source (other than the National Enquirer, that is) has reported that JW Venus Williams has been spotted in public passionately kissing an older male called "Frankie" outside a mall near Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and then getting into a car with him. The couple met at the art institute of Fort Lauderdale...

Is this chaste behavior as required by the Watchtower?

How long before the 20-year old gets the chop?

--
    Focus
    ("Bringing God's People into DISREPUTE" Class)

• goo
    goo

focus this is a cause for concern, if she'd gotten into bed with jimmy swaggart in california to dodge a few unsavory tax laws, thereby stumbling the entire brotherhood (bloodguilt) maybe we could forgive her, but not passionate kissing in a public place in florida. goo.

mmm maybe she'd read my post on kissing in the dating forum and got carried away?

• nojw86
    nojw86

AN OLDER MAN .......OH MY HOPE IT WAS'NT AN ELDUH

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Focus,

The real question is, how long will it be before the 20 year old gets Frankie's-Furter, and how long will Frankie's-Furter be?

I know I know, my mind is in the gutter right now.

• animalmother
    animalmother

yeah, goo's is too, isn't it goo?

• jezebel influence
    jezebel influence

Sorry but who is Venus Williams
    is she famous or something?

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Jez,

She's my great grandmother who begat my mother by marriage to a not so honourable man who left her on the midnight train and was never heard of again. And my mother, stranded at midnight wandered into a bar and - shame on me - was assaulted by fifty cowboys but lived to tell the tale, but she parted with a tennis raquet as gift for not going to the police. But Venus, my greatgrandmother, lived to be two hundred and won a great number of hearts going out with older men who thought she was Mother Theresa or something close. So maybe I'm a bastard of sorts, but Granny Venus Williams says not to mind the rumour mill ....

• trevor
    trevor

I must put my hand up and say that it was me with Venus. I was visiting
    the States and heard that she liked older men, so I called her and offered
    to show her my racket. Afterwards we studied a Watchtower to show that
    we were repentant. Next time I want to have a go at mixed doubles with
    her sister!

• mommy
    mommy

It must be because spring is in the air. Every topic turns to sex lately. I am still shaking my head over this. Wait, oops this topic started out with sex, Sorry, you may continue
    wendy(of the keeping this a "G" rated board class)heehee

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Fokus,
    now wade-a-minit... aren't we going to give our sister the benefit of the doubt?

"Frankie" could be her long lost half-brother,
    and they both could have some Italian blood in them,
    and he could've had a fainting spell, being old and all,
    and she could've just been administering resuscitation,
    and then could've been driving him to the hospital emergency room.

Now, SEE how these viscous, I mean vicious rumours get started about jehovah-Of-The-WT's Klean organization?!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit