Who is benefiting from Watchtower Corporation financially

by John Davis 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I think a lot of people are naive.

How do you wear a Rolex and yet keep begging for money, even telling children to give GB their ice cream money.

Narcissist's are what the GB are and power is their game. They never have enough of anything.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think there could possibly be some or all GB members along with various corporation presidents and maybe some branch servants especially London that might be salting away some buck$$$ and what not kinda like a golden parachute for when they go belly up.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Having a card that never defaults, ...........and no month

payments !

• fulano
    fulano

I am glad you have knowledge on these cards, who has them please?

can you prove it or we have list it on the rest of the GB millionaire list. I am getting tired of this nonsens without knowledge.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

One can only wonder. Do you suppose that any active witnesses in "good standing" have taken notice of the fact that the "fruitage" displayed by the GB and the Corporation are the fruits of Satan rather than those of the Almighty One and His Son?

Are we seeing the Pride before the Fall?

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Jw rouge they didn't spend much on mags all free labour, last mags I seen only had 4 sheets of paper folded in half with writing both sides , 16 pages of fairytales aren't going to break w bank

Yes, but this has been going on for thirty years that is a long time to be bleeding money. Plus, I believe they want a large portion to simply store away and extract the interest like a endowment of sorts. This is to offset any downturns in donations. They will not tell the congregations this because people will stop donating.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Fulano if you have the real facts on where the money goes do at least let us know.

• fulano
    fulano

I can only say what I saw in my theocratic career. I know well or knew, one has died, two of the members of the WBTS, long time missionaries and one a branch coördinator. I am 100% sure they did NOT benefit from that position. Poor as rats like the rest of us in our assignment.

Then, when we worked in B and in P we got to know in our congregation some of the GB well. Not that we were that kind of special but some of them really appreciated long time missionaries. Same thing, not any signs of getting money out of their responsability. There is a small group though that was in our congregation, higher ups, that I have never ever seen in the hall. I wondered why at that time.

That is all I can say. If a brother out of respect gives a gift to a particular full time servant, even a nice watch or a car (a Canadian gave us a car for instance, an old Ford though) I have no problem with that. But that doesnt mean they benefit from the organisation.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    John Davis: Who do you believe is financially benefiting from Watchtower business dealings.

I think that the WTS operates on an "outsourcing" model. Directed by the the donors who "insource" donations

Who benefits?

Well, back in the day, the paper manufacturing industry did. Look for JWs who are attached to that industry and you will find $$$ going into their pockets.

The bloodless industry benefits from the ever changing blood doctrine. Look for the many, many JWs attached to that industry.

You might find this interesting (a discussion about the Henwood paper scandal later in the thread):

http://exjehovahswitnessforum.yuku.com/topic/25959/What-do-you-think-the-GB-are-up-to?page=1#.WVE6OuvyvIU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit