Who is benefiting from Watchtower Corporation financially

by John Davis 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think there is the attempt to grow this thing until it reaches the point of being self-supporting without any need to be dependent on the voluntary contributions. There is no benefit to a individual to transfer funds to their personal name and be taxed when they have a tax-exempt religious charity with enormous funds to use as their own.

Consider the "charitable" funds created by wealthy sports stars or even politicians (Clintons). The funds coming in are tax free, which is a 30% - 40% bonus (not paid in taxes). Still, as the charity managers, they have the ability to spend it anyway they see fit (as long as it reasonably "justifiable" as charitable -- ie, flying 1st Class to see poverty in South America or Africa).

• Londo111
    Londo111

This is the million dollar question. Where does the money go? Why is there zero transparency?

On the other hand, Ray Franz believed his fellow Governing Body members sincere and captives on a concept. Does that still hold true today? They seem sincere, but deluded. Relative to the millions of JWs worldwide, they are better off, perhaps in an upper middle class lifestyle, along with gifts richer followers give them.

But then there are vendors who profit from the materials and services Watchtower provides, as well as salesman who get huge commissions.

I believe there is evidence that they invest in hedge funds and offshore accounts.

I do wonder if certain individuals in the Watchtower cooperation could actually embezzle money and the uneducated Governing Body would be none the wiser.

But then this is all speculation.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Chook said, "... living the life of a rockstar."

Yes.

MINUS the sex,

MINUS the drugs,

and MINUS the Rock n' Roll.

Otherwise a perfect metaphor!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Nathan: and MINUS the Rock n' Roll

Well, they try...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpr89zk3NQc

• Confusedandangry
    Confusedandangry

I would also like to know the answer to this. It's a question my brother asked when I tried exposing the lies of the gb re the UN ties & multiple child abuse claims.

• Alfred
    Alfred

Who benefits? Many people, but mainly Baron Benjamin Rothschild and Rothschild Continuation Holdings (a Swiss-registered holding company currently controlled by Baron David Rene de Rothschild). Hope this answers your question.

• John Davis
    John Davis

who is that Alfred?

• Londo111
    Londo111

They are the ones who covered up JFK's suicide. They altered all films, editing out the gun JFK used to kill himself.

He was depressed because the lizard aliens who own the moon were making him fake the moon landing.

• John Davis
    John Davis

oh it is one of those people. Got it.

• Alfred
    Alfred

Londo... it was actually the GEICO gecko lizard who killed JFK in a jealous rage... he saw JFK smooching Marilyn the day before the Main Street parade. He couldn't stand it. Those pesky little lizards!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit