Just as …a bit of personal reasoning.

From the WTBS Inc. official figures and statistics,

published yearly on “The Watchtower” for the year

1978, the number of “anointed remnant” is given

as a total of ……………………………….…………...9,762 members;

25 years later, for the year 2002, the total is …………8,760 members.-

Therefore , in 25 years the total, number of the “anointed remnant”

has decreased of ….1,002 members.

At this kind of annual declining rate, it will take a total of 218,50 years for all the actual “anointed remnant” members to “leave this earthly abode”….!

I believe that something is wrong…maybe it is only my reasoning!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

"Non omne quod nitet aurum est "

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

The following post impressed on me just how many of the anointed are fake.....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/40577/1.ashx

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

McHisopp......do you work for Enron?

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello again,

Beelzedub: thanks for the reminder.

Btw I did post an accurate analysis

of the number of "anointed remnant" members

in the last 50years ...what a situation !!!

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello peacefulpete,

thanks for your comment...but unfortunately I didn't quite

understand it - although I do know the name of the Emron Society-.

Will you please...explain? Thanks.

• jgnat
    jgnat

At a steady rate of 1000 every 25 years, it will take another 200 years for the "anointed remnant" to disappear. I might be wrong, but peaceful pete's actuarial table takes in to account that more people drop off (or croak) year by year the older they get.

It shows, first of all, that the anointed numbers have to be bogus. Second of all, it should be a lot sooner than 200 years for all of the anointed to croak. Few people live to be 288 years old these days.

The reference to Enron, I believe, has to be with a now infamous accounting firm known for "cooking the books." http://www.thedailyenron.com/

There is a very good reason why we don't all become accountants. Numbers make my head hurt.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

jgnat claims that "Few people live to be 288 years old these days."

Don't be too sure about that, my friend - our CO a few years ago stated that it seemed that the ageing GB's life span somehow was artificially prolonged by the Creator, as most of them were then in their 80s and 90s, but still very vigorous.

Just a shame that since then, they have almost all died (Booth, Franz, Gangas etc.) and been replaced by men in their 50s or 60s.

But who knows, jgnat, perhaps a new CO in 30 years' time will say that the life span of THESE ones seems somehow to be artificially prolonged by the Creator, as most of them are in their 80s and 90s, but still very vigorous..

• Mystery
    Mystery

----our CO a few years ago stated that it seemed that the ageing GB's life span somehow was artificially prolonged by the Creator, as most of them were then in their 80s and 90s, but still very vigorous----

You are kidding right? He didn't really say that?

• Room 215
    Room 215

``God prolonged their lives?!" Gimme a break! How much longer would any of the rest of us live if we hadn't lost countless nights of sleep caring for and fretting over sick kids, going to work sick in order to keep the family afloat, never faced a rent or mortgage due date, never saw a phone or utility bill or car payment ticket, in some cases not eer having had to write a check, had our butts kissed by worshipful dubs and $20 bills stuffed into oru pockets whenever we gave talks, etc., etc.?

• jgnat
    jgnat

LOL. Funny how people live longer "these days". I thought the world was on it's last legs.

Yukichi Chuganji, a 112-year-old retired silkworm breeder from Japan, has inherited the Guinness Book of Records title for the world's oldest man.

For an absorbing look at the typical centenarian, click on the picture link, below.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit