I Washed my Husbands Balls!!

by teenyuck 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

hey teen...I suppose next you'll be shagging his balls as well?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• manon
    manon

I wash my tennis balls in the washing machine and then I throw them in the dryer. They come out brand spankin new.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    hey teen...I suppose next you'll be shagging his balls as well?

I can't....he went to Florida!

I don't know about the washer....golf balls are pretty hard....might knock around too much!

• Sargon
    Sargon

NHL playoffs tonight. I'll be leaving my balls alone and watching the puck.

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie
    talk about foreplay

Very cute.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Manon.

That may work with tennis balls, but Golf balls in the washing machine LOL I can't imangine that...CJ would make me buy her a new washing machine.

BTW TeenyYuck catchy title

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

TT, that's the first thing that came to my mind. I have buckets of balls. I'm also a professional golfer and teacher. My wife doesn't play, if she did, I would wash her balls.

Guest 77

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    My wife doesn't play, if she did, I would wash her balls.

Guest, that is so nice! I cleaned mine so when we go out (hopefully next weekend), they will sparkle!

I took one lesson so far. It really helped. I am working on my grip, and just swinging with my wrists, then move into my arms. It really helps having lessons.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

TY, great sport if you don't take it seriously. The Masters begins today and I'll be watching the boy all week-end. I've already sent my qualifying entry for the US Open Seniors. The district I chose to qualify this year is Mashpee Mass. held on June 10. I get to meet the big boys, I love competition and I keep it in perspective. Competitive golf is a different world. Check amazon.com for ABC's of Golf.

Yes, about the grip. Not many golf teachers teach their students about the grip in the intial stages of learning. Your on the right track. Firm, not overly tight nor loose. I'll let your golf teacher do the rest. I don't interfere with other golf teachers teaching. One of the worst things a golf teacher can do is FLOOD your mind with information, a no no. Learn the basics and then trial and error. Avoid getting discouraged, it only impedes your growth.

Stay in touch and let me how your doing. Enjoy the game and scenery.

Guest 77

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Thanks Guest! I am going to watch also.

The instructor is working with me (rookie) and my husband (seasoned, but takes it too seriously*LOL*)

He is a good guy. One thing at a time and have fun. He really noticed my grip was off immediately. I had golf lessons in HS, so it was a long time ago.

I love golf....so relaxing and the courses are just beautiful. It is also a great way to get some exercise.

Let me know when you are on the tour. I watch all golf.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit