I Washed my Husbands Balls!!

by teenyuck 27 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

He brought them home and they were dirty!! When he pulled them out, I was shocked at how much dirt can accumulate! He has not played with them that much. I thought it took a while before you had to wash them.

I got out the bucket and gently dipped them in. Then I rubbed....he gave me a brush, however, it seemed so harsh. They did seem fragile.

I then got to do his clubs. Those were really nasty! Took me forever to get them clean. The brush came in really handy.

I never had balls til last year, so I did not realize you had to wash them. I lose so many, it does not seem worth the effort to wash them. Though I do appreciate his being clean.

PS....I am talking about golf balls...

• Valis
    Valis

eh *LOL* teen...better than using the ball washer at the course!

It's a beautiful day and three men go golfing.
    The first guy, Moses, steps up to the tee and hits the ball which lands smack in the middle of the lake.
    Moses goes over to the lake, touches his gold club to the water, the waters part, and he walks up to it and hits it out.
    The ball lands 10 feet away from the hole.
    Satisfied, he steps back and lets the next man, Jesus, go.
    He also goes up to the tee, hits the ball, and watches as it lands on a lily pad in near the center of the lake.
    Jesus then goes to the lake, walks across the surface of the water, hits the ball out, and it lands 2 feet from the hole.
    Happy, he walks over to stand with Moses.
    Next the last person steps up, hits the ball, and watches as it heads right for the lake as well.
    However, before it hits the surface somehow a frog manages to swallow it, followed by a large bird swooping down
    and grabbing the frog in it's beak, flying away with it.
    Terrified, the frog spits out the ball as they pass over the roof of a nearby house, the ball
    goes into the rain gutter then trails back out into the field, headed straight for the hole.
    He gets a hole in one!
    Moses then turns to Jesus and says:
    "Do you always have to bring your dad golfing with us?"

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

Well isn't that special.... talk about foreplay.

EK-of the "I'm on the drinking team with a golfing problem" class.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Not every Woman will take the time to wash her husbands balls.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Hmmm Thunder doesn't golf

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    Not every Woman will take the time to wash her husbands balls.

He is going golfing with his boss and a few other co-workers. He never washed his balls or clubs at home before. I decided to help because he was going to do it in the driveway. I did it in the laundry sink. Much easier..... With a bar of soap, he is on his own!

• Sargon
    Sargon
    He never washed his balls or clubs at home before. I decided to help because he was going to do it in the driveway

LOL with Teeny!!

I think it's still too cold to wash your balls in the driveway anyhow.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    I think it's still too cold to wash your balls in the driveway anyhow.

SHRINKAGE!!!

• Sargon
    Sargon
    SHRINKAGE!!!

Not if properly handled!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    Not if properly handled!

That is the key, is it not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest