Hi, I'm new. I would like to get to know you.

by Bugs Bunny 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Bugs Bunny
    Bugs Bunny

I would like to get to know everyone here.

I'm from the States. I studied with witnesses a long time and have some dear friends who are witnesses. I have some friends who are xjw also. I'm married to a JW, but he's inactive. I have two kids, two dogs, 3 cats and 3 rabbits. I also have some fish but I haven't counted them lately. I'm in my 30's, nondenominational, love God and I love the bible. Christ is my Savoir, and yes, you guessed it, I'm very religious.

You can just call me Bugs.

• avishai
    avishai

welcome, bugs, looking forward to getting to meet you!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Hi Bugs & Welcome.

My best friend is a duck. He and I are always running from this idiot who keeps trying to catch us. Ain't gonna happen.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Bugs

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hi Bugs!

Great to have you here! How about posting some of your evidence about how you know that Jesus is God and is your Saviour. Would really love to here what convinced you!

Spanner

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hey Bugsy, welcome to the forum.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

alt

Look forward to hearing more from you.

JamesT

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Bugs!

• nowisee
    nowisee

hi bugs, welcome.

enjoy your stay. you will find many like minded people here. nice to meet you.

nowisee

• DJ
    DJ

WELCOME.......Bugs!!

Sounds like you have your hands full with the jw's and xjw's. How on earth do you cope with all the ###@# that goes with that? I suppose you weren't baptized as a jw and that is why you aren't shunned? You'll find some Christians here on the board and you'll also find some who aren't and still you'll find some who will demand all sorts of answers from you because you call yourself, Christian. I'm a fellow believer with you in the Lord. love, dj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit