Supposing I Want To Go To An Assembly?

by Englishman 43 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Englishman,

You didn't mention why your going. I do hope you are going out of curiosity of what the new scoop is in dubland.....and just for kicks. That IS why you are going......right?

If you are going for any other reasons....we will lock you in a narrow room with no beer with uncle bruce for 2 days. That'll fix ya........ya crazy bastard!

Gumby

• jgnat
    jgnat

I have been able to slip in and out unnoticed. But then again, women don't count, do they? DO DRESS CONSERVATIVELY. I assume you are close-shaven. The only people I saw stopped were men with beards and t-shirts. Paste on a blissful smile, take a back seat, and enjoy.

• teejay
    teejay
    Supposing I Want To Go To An Assembly? I just park my car, wander in, sit down after I've taken a look around, listen for a while, go and get a cuppa tea and stroll out if it all becomes too much. That's right, isn't it?

That’s the way I remember it. Pretty much.

Enjoy.

• manon
    manon

My DA uncle used to do this all the time. My question to him was always, why???

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Supposing I Want To Go To An Assembly?

TresHappy would then remember what the late Ann Landers said: "I think you've got a geranium in your cranium."

• Englishman
    Englishman

No, I'm not going to an assembly, I just wanted to know if anyone could walk in or whether you went through some sort of screening procedure.

Sheesh!

Englishman.

• notperfectyet
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce

ROTFL at Englishman!

GET YOUR ARSE TO CHURCH!

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Have I told anyone lately this new format SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Englishman,

To go to an assembly, or any meetings has become a ritual.

To an assembly, if you don't have a badge, a parking pass, or be known to others, you will be treated with hostility.

They are scared of intruders.

It is not a open invitation for onlookers or curious ones anymore.

That is my observation.

I had this conversation with a co-worker just the other day, he was raised Catholic. He asked me why the JW'S don't have a open arms type religion, anyone have a answer for that? Jw based of course.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Uncle Bruce.....

darn this forum...just when I spilled my guts to you and my lust it deleted it all.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit