Death's in Noah's flood

by Are you serious 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Are you serious
    Are you serious
    Has the WT ever come out with an article that indicates how many people died during the mythical flood? I searched on their site but couldn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain

No matter what number of deaths from the flood, the WTBS comes up with, i am sure the number will be watered down.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Since Noah's flood was just a mythological story scribed by the ancient Hebrews to create power and relevance to their God YHWH there is no number mentioned within the story that were killed.

Yes the great god YHWH slaughtered millions so just one family could live only to have humanity return to its sinful state as before the flood due to the inherent sin of Adam to Noah and his family , it all makes sense doesn't it ?

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

I was thinking with the way they pick numbers out of the air that they would've published something on it.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

The shortest and most accurate answer is “all but eight".

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Strange we find Mamoths and Dino's and no mass humans dead by the flood.

G.

• LostAdam
    LostAdam

Since we discuss about Noah i have always been wondering why the story of Noah starts at the age of 400 yo. So what the heck was Noah doing for 400+ years???

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its surprising to think the JWS and alike really think ancient people lived past 100 years !

How do we know they didn't ?

Because there were other ancient civilizations that existed at the same time as when Noah supposedly did through biblical chronology Noah's flood occurred at around 2348 BC .

Ie. The ancient Egyptian civilization, there is no archeological evidence of humans living past 100 years in this civilization as well the many others that existed in that era..

• waton
    waton
    No matter what number of deaths from the flood, the WTBS comes up with, i am sure the number will be watered down.

good one "watered down", watered down well, held under until dead.

So what the heck was Noah doing for 400+ years???

with a premonition of impending disaster, buying all the lumber, used even, perhaps from the builders of the Pyramids.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

GORBATCHOV:

I thought that myself: why no massive amounts of human skeletons if we find bones of giant beasts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit