My Mother Died Two Weeks Ago

by Perry 138 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Are you df'd? , what the f:"k? What a horrible cult!
  • GodZoo
    GodZoo
    Sincere condolences Perry..
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    So to hear Perry, my heart is with you.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Perry that's really awful, I'm so sorry. Losing your mother is a very deep hurt and it has been made unnecessarily more painful by heartless people. My thoughts are with you.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am sorry to hear, on so many levels.

• steve2
    steve2

At sad times like this Perry it shows how very far they've strayed from any claim to be following first century Christianity. My condolences to you and your family.

• vinman
    vinman
    I feel really bad for you. Saying sorry on this forum just doesn't seem to cut it for me. Where is the Christlike love? Just plain wicked!
  • Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy
    Perry, I am sorry to hear of your loss and it makes it especially difficult because they were not loving enough to tell you sooner and allow you to visit and say your goodbyes.
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Sorry Perry, so sorry... two weeks... At this point, its likely that the funeral arrangements are already over and everything has been done... as it?

This doesn't make sense.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I lost my mom recently, only 4 months ago, and am so sorry to hear this.

Unbelievable how cold and truly thoughtless they are, I cannot imagine the full tumult of feelings & emotions that you must be going through.

Just... Breathe... I had a social worker at my mom's nursing home tell me that when emotions or thoughts become too intense, take at least 3 slow, deep breaths in and out... repeat as necessary... It is supposed to help reset something in your brain she said, and I have found it somewhat helpful. Other times I just need to scream and cry and feel the pain. Be gentle with yourself.

We are here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit