JW Ideal candidates for Life Insurance?

by MNLifeAgent 36 Replies latest jw friends

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I heard a JW once say he didn't need life insurance because he was going to live forever. I think he died a few years ago.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

This forum is intended to be a place to discuss JW issues, not to be a marketing tool for some half baked sales pitch. You clearly are not interested in contributing in any meaningful way to the forum, you're trying to find a new line of business. I find this thread topic and most of your ignorant comments offensive.

• cha ching
    cha ching

I don't know if this has been mentioned, I haven't read this whole thread, but if witnesses started buying $1,000,000 rider policies for the WT, Bethel would start training sharpshooters!

• MNLifeAgent
    MNLifeAgent

No Apologies,

I find your attitude offensive first and foremost. This by no means was a half baked sales pitch. I was simply trying to get the opinions from a small demographic who just so happen to be a hard demographic to be entirely open about their day to day. I understand why JWs act the way they do, call it good, bad, or ugly. I wasn't here to sell a damn thing. The only reason why you are offended is because I have been completely transparent in everything I have to say. I dont know why people get their jollies off by sitting in front of a computer screen and trying to stir up a bunch of negative emotions and hard feelings from thousands of miles away, but it is completely cowardice. Im not contributing anything to this forum, HA! Have you read some of the feeds? Most are just an opengrounds for a cyber fight. I wanted to ask an honest question, and get feedback. Which is exactly what I got. With more research, I found exactly what I needed to from the WT and the jw website. I was not trying to sell the importance of life insurance to any person reading these messages, I was looking for the views of the organization.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

MNLifeAgent: Your "research" is unfounded and based on an assumption the members of the JWs are similar to members of other religions but have better morals/habits which equals better health.

An insurance company would never consider JWs a good choice. Why?

The typical JW lacks any form of higher education (i.e. university or college) as this is discouraged. Therefore they typically hold menial jobs such as window washing, cleaning and laboring. (No offence meant to anyone in those industries, unless you are a JW.)

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/higher-education-university.php

Reasearch for yourself the link between higher education and life expectancy in the USA and you will find that those with higher education live on average 8 years longer than those who don't. This means JWs die 8 years earlier than members in comparative religions.

For JWs - your god jehovah always knew that you would die earlier because of your lack of education. This also means your service to the Watchtower will be on average 8 years less than if you received higher education. 8 years less preaching. 8 years less donations to the Watchtower coupled with lower donations because of lower average salary.

http://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/educational-distribution/

On the other hand the world doesn't have to put up with your nonsense more than they should. 8 years less. Actually, come to think of it, we should all thank jehovah god that JWs are less educated. 8 years worth of thanks.

Here are some links which compare life expectancy:

http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/site/ataglance/2015/07/education-and-mortality-study-finds-less-education-reduces-life-expectancy.html

http://www.prb.org/Publications/Reports/2013/us-educational-attainment-mortality.aspx

Remaining Years of Life for U.S. Adults at Age 25 by Educational Attainment, 2005

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

MNLifeAgent: I stand by all my comments. Your only purpose in posting here is to do market research. Take it somewhere else.

Also, I'm not thousands of miles away. I live in the Twin Cities, I have lived in Minnesota most of my life.

• Simon
    Simon

There's nothing wrong with someone asking questions about JWs and what services to offer them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit