Listen to yourselves !

by Hamas 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

If I knew what the reaction would be that I would recieve, then I would not be posting for a reaction.

I did know the reaction that I would recieve, so I didn't post for a reaction.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

If I knew what the reaction would be that I would recieve, then I would not be posting for a reaction. I did know the reaction that I would recieve, so I didn't post for a reaction. Then, how 'bout a retraction? ash p.s.-sry, in verse form it's much more interesting.

• Hamas
    Hamas

ashitaka:

Then, how 'bout a retraction?

Yet a retraction would just disable the reaction !

Guess I cant get no satisfaction

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    How can you be free from something you hate

do we all hate the WTS? i'm not aware that i hate them. yes, i feel sorry for them, but i dont hate them. if it were the case that i hated them, then sure i haven't moved on or learned anything.

some good info comes out in this board, thats the main reason i'm here. also, to understand where you've come from, means you can get a fix on where you're heading. wallowing in ignorance wont help.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hamas

Are you the guy who was never a dub, but whose wife is? Going along to meetings w her to keep the peace, but never accepting most of the wt stuff? You were on this board for a while, but found us too excitable? Is that you? Can't remember the name, though.

SS

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hamas,

Also I had been a member on this site for quite a while. I decided to return with another alias.

Oh? Who "were" you then?

Spanner

• Hamas
    Hamas

I wasn't the guy that used to go to the meetings with his wife thank goodness.

• Hamas
    Hamas

I erm, I cant remember who I used to be.

Its a good job, Im very superstitious about pronouncing the name.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hamas,

I erm, I cant remember who I used to be.

Its a good job, Im very superstitious about pronouncing the name.

Any more clues?

Spanner

• Hamas
    Hamas

No more clues. Besides, its unimportant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit