FreedomFest! Who's Coming??

by Joyzabel 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Just so that I can prepare properly (spiritual food, that is ) and obtain enough meat for the FreedomFest BBQ, I would like to know FOR SURE who all are planning on coming!

If you don’t want to post it here, please send me an e-mail: [email protected] .

I’ll give all you sweet brothers and sisters until this Saturday, April 12 th to let me know otherwise the door will be closed and there will be no more lamp oil to share.

Hugs,

j2bf & jst2laws

Ps, OK, for those “last-minute-arrangers” please let me know if there is a hope to come or a maybe so that I can count you in.

• Celia
    Celia

I wish I could come.... to escape the long cold winter here in VT.... It snowed again last friday and saturday.... at least a foot. Very cold again, after a week or two of 40 and 50 degrees, it's back to 20.... and more snow is on the way tonight and tomorrow.... I'm gonna cry

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((((((Celia)))))))))))))

I was thinking about you this weekend and wondering how you were holding up with more snow!!!! Talk about cabin fever!!! Sheesh, I'm sure you can't wait for spring in your area.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

bttt,

ok, I'm shamelessly promoting this to get an answer soon!

<bowing and backing away humbly from the monitor>

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Hi Joy,

Since I can not make it to this one, I am wondering when the next one will be?

I will be thinking of y'all this weekend. Have fun!

Sam B.

• think41self
    think41self

I already emailed you, but I felt bad that your post was looking so lonely

We will be there, I am 99% sure Doug will make it too, depending on travel plans for him the week before, but I will definitely come, and am looking forward to all of the "upbuilding fellowship"!

Tracy

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Well, you know I'm gonna be there. YEEHAAAA!!!!! I'm ready for some sun and sand, I haven't ventured out of the midwest in many, many years.

• avishai
    avishai

Is this the one in FL?

• Joyzabel
  • jst2laws
    jst2laws

avishai,

Is this the one in FL?

Yes.

J2

Share this

Google+