Have I lost myself?

by icebuddy 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• icebuddy
    icebuddy

Hello,

My name is Tom and I was looking for some JW's to talk to. Have I lost myself on this web page? I never used this before and might need some help.

Love,

Tom

• dedalus
    dedalus

Tom,

You do well to seek out wholesome, upbuilding association on the internet. However, in these most urgent times of the end we find that, even on websites claiming to maintain a theocratic environment, apostates often drift in, as wolves in sheep's clothing, as it were.

To gain the confidence of the loyal followers of Jehovah on this website, we would appreciate it if you could answer a few questions about yourself, so that we may have a glimpse of your heart condition, as it were. Remember, out of the heart's abundance, the mouth speaks!

For starters, what is your favorite aspect of our worship of Jehovah God?

Second, what do you think of the Isaiah's prophecy book? (I ask because, as others on this site will tell you, I'm a big modern prophecy buff, and these new Isaiah books are truly a spiritual feast of good food at the proper time!)

Third, how many hours do you get each month in field service? Why not share an upbuilding experience from your own kingdom ministry?

That's enough for now. Looking forward to reading your answers!

Your brother,

Dedalus

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hi Tom!

Welcome to the board! Hope you "find" yourself here.

Andi

• berylblue
    berylblue

Lost or not, you seemed to have no trouble finding the icons....I'm impressed. I'm still muddling with them.

Welcome.

Rosemarie

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, icedaddy. I hope the weather warms up and you get to thaw out!

Looking forwarding to your posts.

j2bf

• be wise
    be wise

Hi Tom, and welcome. I'm interested what do you make of the whole JW thing.

• myself
    myself
    Have I lost myself?

no Tom, you haven't lost me, I'm still here.

Welcome icebuddy!!!!

Now, hit the reply and let us know what is on your mind.

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Don't worry, I lose myself all of the time. Sometimes I turn up in really odd places. And sometimes I lose myself for a really loooong time, then when I find myself again, its like I'm brand new.

Welcome, look forward to hearing more from you.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

alt icebuddy You've certainly come to the proper place. We do our best to keep this site clean, though every once in awhile a few of the little apostate bastards slither in under the door. Hope to hear more from you...if you are pure of heart of course. Hey Dedalus, are you going to get your full pioneer hours in this month? I don't think I'm going to make it. In fact if I was a betting man I would bet on it....but of course I'm not. Brother JamesT

• Francois
    Francois

I don't think I've ever seen so much B.S. used in greeting a new member in all my years on this site. Poor guy. He has no idea what he's stepped into given these nutty replies to his obviously sincere question.

Icebuddy, I don't know what you mean "lost yourself" in your original post. I can assure you though that you can and will find answers to questions that have been bugging you for some time right here at this site just as soon as the "reception committee" knocks off all the ad lib humor and gets down to business.

Welcome, Icebuddy. I hope you feel your time here will have been spent wisely and that you come away satisfied that your questions have been fully and fairly answered. I know I'll give it my best shot.

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit