Which are you? Emotional or Intellectual?

by Yizuman 24 Replies latest jw friends

• tdogg
    tdogg

Oh sure Gameleil, go ahead and use your "facts" and "statistics" to confuse the issue. You probably believe everything those "scholars" and "scientists" say as well. You and your false god of "data". I wish "you people" would go away so "us people" can indulge in our stereotypical thinking.

I have always

• tdogg
    tdogg

Oh sure Gameleil, go ahead and use your "facts" and "statistics" to confuse the issue. You probably believe everything those "scholars" and "scientists" say as well. You and your false god of "data". I wish "you people" would go away so "us people" can indulge in our stereotypical thinking.

I have always felt that there

• dubla
    dubla

"i have always felt that there....." WHAT?? spit it out man!

aa

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    On the one hand, when it works to the individual's advantage, it's ok to make those kinds of appeals, but when we're talking about other things - like the war in Iraq that has no impact on said individual's personal situation - it's ok to slam the "Oprah thinkers" who operate from an "emotional standpoint". In my books, that's called hypocrisy.

Scully: Wow girlie girl Thunder and I are still ROFLMAO...eloquent my dear eloquent

<of the emotionally Spock thinking class>

• sandy
    sandy

hippikon that was really funny. Thanks for the laugh!!

I cry in the car on the way to work

Me too - My tee Shirt says - I used up all my sick days so I called in dead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit