Ozzie's Weekend Poll #44

by ozziepost 29 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

na, you people are all wrong.

It's so they don't have to drink alone, when they leave your house and stop at the nearest pub.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, Hi there, Plum!

Craig

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Why do the elders visit in pairs?

Looking forward to reading those reminiscences

:::

A pair of Elders surely means someone's 'in the gun'. (where ever two or more are gathered to-get-her)

In my day JW Elders avoided the undertaker look - black suit, white shirt, black tie plus optional black bicycle = Mormon Elder.

When i was a young bicycle pioneer, the real ub and I used to joke with newbies that we were "studying to be Elders" come to think of it - I've seen plenty of JW Elders but don't think I ever saw one on a bicycle? (if it hadn't have been for the bikes maybe we woulda made it. lol) (got a pushbike ozzie?

unc, raise'n your pair and call'n you a mormon.

ps: anyone here ever seen an Elder witnessing on shanks pony or even a 10 speed treadly?

• gumby
    gumby

Unc,

I've seen plenty of JW Elders but don't think I ever saw one on a bicycle?

Of course you haven't ya nutty bastard! Elder are normally appointed at the age of 30. Mormons get appointed at 20 or so. Once an American hits 30...... he can no longer ride a bicycle. Besides ....can't you see the competition? Can you imagine peddling to a house and a 20 year old young mormon bastard fly's by you on his bike saying.....saying...."I'll bet you I can beat you to that lady house and convert her before YOU can" ! ( it would be ugly )

• obiwan
    obiwan

5. So that they have a witness to what is said.

6. It saves time in preparing for a judicial committee

Also there's strenght in numbers....or so they think!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

..... so one can play good cop and one plays bad cop?

who ever "let" them be cops in the first place????

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

BYW...when the elders came to visit meeee, three of them came.....curious.. Guess it's 'cuz I'm a dangerous JEZEBEL woman!!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!!

ESTEE

• manon
    manon

Ozzie,

This is a good one. I'm going to combine 1-3-4-7-8-9-10.

• hippikon
    hippikon

11) It’s in case one defects the other can shoot him.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I'd have to say:

Then they can prepare to df/da you and your apostate views.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit