Do You Think That You're A Little Bit Crazy???

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I've tried everything...Blue Star Annointment Ointment, air baths, everything...I just can't get rid of this messianic complex.... Eheh...definitely...crazier than three loons, two hoot owls, 5 cuckoo birds, 2 trips to Bedlam and a partridge in a pear tree...

Hey SYN! Long time not talk brudda...can I come to your clinic and we can be insane togethere?

SYNcerely,

District Overbeer

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Valis, - Lol...................also as someone said earlier

The sane question their sanity all the time, the loonies 'know' they are fine and everyone else has a problem

I am always being called "Mad" at home because I no longer practice "The Truth", easy to dismiss my opinions that way .Dubs are utterly sure they are right and everyone else is mad , make of that what you will .

I love the Queen song "I'm Going Slightly mad"

• Robdar
    Robdar

I think I'm crazy but the voices in my head tell me I'm not.

• azaria
    azaria
    , but I feel much more normal, healthy, and balanced now. I am definitely happier. Never in my whole life have I been this happy. I didn't know life could be this good! Recovery is ongoing; it never ends, but I am much farther along than I was 10 years ago.

Swan: I feel much like you. Growing up I felt like an outsider, never quite fitting in. But I've grown a lot, especially in the last year. I know who I am, the flaws and good qualities that I have. It really helps me to be in a community that accepts and loves you unconditionally. I can feel joy now and have really learned to appreciate all the good things in my life.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well according to my psychological tests I have taken I am perfectly sane ....but Thunder says "I'm F*****ng Goofy!!!

Then he snorts laughs and screams "color meGoofy"

(even when I was sick I told a Dr. I was nuts and losing it he said your not nuts, teenagers make you think your nuts but you should have been in here an hour ago now he was F******* nuts)He was Ukranian

• neyank
    neyank

"Do You Think That You're A Little Bit Crazy???"

Shouldn't the question be:

Do you think you're a little bit sane?

neyank

• minimus
    minimus

Or the question might have been, "Do you think that you're very crazy"?

• neyank
    neyank

The answer would have to be yes.

I'm coo coo for cocoa puffs!!!!!

neyank

• be wise
    be wise

I'm studying music, what does that tell you. That I am bonkers. All the 'best' students on this course are loose nuts, just all for different reasons, our tutor is a mad man but we all love him. Just don't get me angry, OK, or other pent up emotions might come to the fore if you 'make me' lose control.

• SYN
    SYN

What's up Valis!

They kicked me out of the mental institution, I was affecting the other patients by telling them stories about horny little dogs & stuff...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit