We are Jehovahs Witnesses.........

by JW72 14 Replies latest jw friends

• JW72
    JW72

I used to like some of the 'Kingdom melodies'. Personal favorites were.
    'Move ahead, move ahead to maturity...'
    'Little gifts from god our children are'-Shame they don't GET any.
    'Life without end at last'-Everlasting life with THEM could wait!!!!
    Then there were the complicated ones, that only the Old fogies knew how to sing(badly,still)
    There was always one(usually old) who sang WAY louder than anyone else!!
    Oh God!!!!!
    I hate reminiscing(spelt wrong??)

Bye
    Chris

• JanH
    JanH
    I used to like some of the 'Kingdom melodies'.

You're a sick man, Chris. Get help!

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The Devil´s Dictionary, 1911]

• JW72
    JW72

Jan, Like it or not, u can't get those bastard tunes out of your head when they're in there.

Chris

• riz
    riz
    I used to like some of the 'Kingdom melodies'.

Chris, see Lovesdubs' thread on JW's and alcoholism. I think you are drunk.

riz
    (p.s. I feel your pain. I hated it when those damn songs got stuck in my head.)

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• logical
    logical

Lucky for me I dont have ANY KM CD's or tapes, I cannot remember how any of the songs go, except for "lets watch how we walk"... that song is pure evil, that song set off all my doubts and made me realise what a load of crap the WTS is

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Were Jehoooovaah's Wiiitnessees weee speeeak out in foooolishness, ouuurs is the God of false prophecyyyy, what he foretells ........................................................................................

You can fill in the rest.

• somebody
    somebody
    Were Jehoooovaah's Wiiitnessees weee speeeak out in foooolishness, ouuurs is the God of false prophecyyyy, what he foretells .......................................................................................You can fill in the rest.

men make god's of wood and stone, but the true god they've not known....

that's about all I can remember, after 22 years.

peace,
    somebody

• JAVA
    JAVA

We're Jehovah's Witnesses
    We don't celebrate Christmas's

Oh, that's not how it goes, but that's how it goes. I believe some things in life are so bad there should be laws against saying them. The Tower's Kingdom Melodies is one such example. "Kingdom Melodies" is an oxymoron.

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• shalom
    shalom

LOL, my nana (not a JW) used to occasionally attend the memorial with us. She sung sooooo loudly and off key, it was so embarrassing.

• Flip
    Flip

Being Canadian, I could understand how we northern Jehovah’s Witnesses would readily go along with whatever corporate America i.e. WTBTS would demand of us, such as singing their drivel out load, let alone in public.

However, once I realized Americans who live in a country, they say, symbolizes freedom and democracy, actually sold out their heritage by actually singing “WTBTS Uber Alles” songs the same as us pliable Canadians…the horror!

Flip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit