The Witnesses Are Really Trying Hard To Get Me Back In

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Perhaps you lead them on with false hopes of returning.

SL

• minimus
    minimus
    Hey,I'm leading them on. That's it. What a stupid comment, whoever you are.
  • Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

This may be your golden opportunity! My dad died in 2011 after heart surgery and his staunch refusal of blood that he desperately needed. Without going into too much detail he basically lost all blood during surgery and had such low hemoglobin they wouldn't even draw blood for a sample to run tests to find out why some things weren't working how they should.

He never made it out of intensive care.

I was shaken to the point of several nervous breakdowns after and the experience was the final straw that woke me completely.

I used my mental state to first go inactive, then quit as an MS, then quit meetings altogether.

I am left alone largely because I used my time of grief as a stepping stone to inactivity.

I was genuinely uber distraught but I think now I am viewed as still fragile but I can genuinely say I am very content, very at peace, much happier not being part of the WT cult, very comfortable with calling the WT a cult where as early on I was hesitant to go that far.

Maybe my point is you can use the loss to keep elders and others away from you and their harassment.

At one point I went as far as filing a police report for harassment on two elders that came knocking two days in a row. They don't dare come ask me to meet with them any longer.

Maybe you could use same tactics?

Wish you all my best with what your enduring. Take care!

• minimus
    minimus
    Lied, I wouldn't call it harrassment but it is grating at times. I wish you the best!👍👍
  • Virgochik
    Virgochik
    JW's are clueless clods. When my father was on his last days in hospice, they would swarm into his room and flock around his bed. They even tugged on his arms when he was using the bed pan, giving him no dignity. " Oh, Brother W, we love you so much." I became furious and instructed the nurse's station to post a no visitors sign. I said I didn't care if anyone claimed they were his brother or sister; I was his only child and I was taking charge to protect my father in his final days, from being pestered to death. Then, elder S. M. demanded to speak to me in the hallway. He stared me down, not in a Christian manner, but very hostile. Thankfully my husband came and ran him off. It's a hard, gut wrenching spot to be in, and they don't want to give you space to spend with your loved one in peace and quiet. My heart goes out to you, losing your mother, and having to deal with them too. Please take care of yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit