Time for me 2 say goodbye

by Iron Eagle 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

W hat W ould J esus D o?

• be wise
    be wise

Wow, Iron Eagle.

I think you've still got big JW issues going on by reading that thread.

If you want to go, just go.

Bye.

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Iron Eagle,

I haven't had any interaction with you that I am aware of. I just wanted to tell you that I think you would do well to heed Aguest's advice. I felt much the same way that you do now. I left a post telling everyone that I'd had it with them. The truth is, yes there are many here who are rude and like to start and continue arguments. Christians are not so popular here. There are some who won't think twice about cursing God or questioning his authority, etc... Please try to remember however, that many new people come here everyday still shaken from their jw experience and many of them are in need of help. I have concern over the newbies that come to this board and some poster starts shooting off their mouth about the evils of God. I think that these people sometimes send these vulnerable newbies right back to the watchtower. Some don't think before they speak. Some feel superior in intellect..?? People like you serve a purpose here. You have strong opinions and in this day and age you aren't politically correct so, you will run up against resistance because you love God and desire righteousness. Don't leave. You will grow here, your patience and committment maybe tested but Christ is stronger and you will be granted everything that you need to stand their heat and then some. You, of course are free to do as you desire. I just wanted to let you know that someone may benefit from your experience in the wt and you may be able to comfort them. That is worth putting up with some of the infantile posters that you may clash with. Remember, they hold nothing over you. Why let them chase you away? Their purpose is then accomplished. There are many here...yes, many that would like you to reconsider and stay. Just cool it a bit because the fire and brimstone preaching will only cause you frustration and they will turn on you and rip you open. Please do me a favor and re read Aguest's post. She is dead on. Love to you, dj

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Iron E..... Follow your heart mate, where-ever that takes you. And take care. Love Scooby S.

• Brummie
    Brummie

The horse has already bolted guys, this is an old thread. Mind you i'll bet my bottom dollar he reads it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit