Stop a Jw, do a nightwarrior....

by nightwarrior 11 Replies latest jw friends

• nightwarrior
  • nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Whoops what went wrong....

Oh well.

If you see a JW in the street, why be ashamed, do what NW does, stop the car and say HI.... this really upsets them, but some are too polite to walk away, so get in your ten pence worth... NW is becoming famous for it.

It is really funny. as he says these are people he has known for years, and he has nothing to be ashamed of. Other than to make sure that these JWs know that BIG lies have been told.

It is brilliant to watch the uncomfortable feelings cross the faces of these JWs who are so hoping that no bros and sis are passing who may report them to the elders.

LOL

Mrs Nightwarrior

• gumby
    gumby
    If you see a JW in the street, why be ashamed, do what NW does, stop the car and say HI.... this really upsets them,

Good plan! I have never had a JW not talk to me when I speak to them and they know I'm DFed and a known apostate. They always talk and smile and say hi if I do the same first. I remember a thread here that someone pointed out that we shouldn't..."play their game". Why ACT disfellowshipped and play by rules we no longer accept?

In saying this I don't advocate purposely making them mad or putting them in a uncomfortable situation. My point is....in my case, they don't seem to mind me saying hello and smiling.

If they are with "others" that are dubs.....I usually don't do what I said because they are reluctant to be themselves in the company of others. They will play the role they are supposed to for fear of reprisal from others.

Gumby

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I know

It gets even more fun when you wear a big fat cross around your neck and they get all scared cuz of the deemonzzzzz that no doubt linger in the vicinity of that cross.

((((Mrs. Nightwarrior)))) and a to the boys.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Mrs NW - mmm about this lunch thing - I kinda have a fear of walking through the glades with you and you chasing after all an sundry as they walk past that happen to be witnesses. te he. Sounds like a great idea and as Gumby says why worry about being diss'd when we are not part of the org anymore, we can do what we want. Whos gonna look stupid us or them !

Vivamus your just saying that coz you got a new one for your birthday

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Awesome!

Why ACT disfellowshipped and play by rules we no longer accept?

Gumby, right on! Just reading that makes drop dead sense.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

If you can't talk to them I find a big grin like thisreally makes them fidget!!!!

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Like the one in the pic Sheila

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

yep

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Matt

It should be fun walking thru the glades..... LOL

Just pretend that you are not with us.

Mrs NW (c)