Mum gave me a cross for my birthday

by Vivamus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

My mum just gave me an early birthday present. She gave me a necklace with a cross. And since I don't have time to give a party on my actual birthday next Monday [I have an examn], she is hosting a birthdayparty for me tomorrow.

Gawd, my mum is the best coolest JW ever. What am I saying, if she's a JW, I'm the Queen of the North.....

• Prisca
    Prisca

Wow.

Are you sure she's a JW, lol?

Happy birthday for Monday Viv.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Struth!

I s'pose you'd have to ask Why? There's obviously something goin' on, eh?

Oh, and Many Happy Returns, Viv. Happy twenty...........

Cheers, Ozzie

• Brummie
    Brummie

I would say she is the coolest apostate JW mom, even if she hasnt realised shes apostate yet.

Happy Birthday to you, when was it your b'day?

I had left JWs a couple of years before I could even deal with the cross, so she is really stonkin.

Brummie

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

This is the necklace, pretty huh?

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Prisca, Ozzie and Brummie, , its on Monday, the 7th, and I'll be 25

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe the reason she was staying a jw in the first place was because of you. Some people think they can use religion to help them w their kids.

Anyway, congratulations.

SS

• gumby
    gumby

Happybirthday to you Viv,

Tell your mom I for sure want to dance with her now! She has shown some really quick changing of her thinking about the dubs lately and I am glad for the both of you. When she gets the "other foot out" she'll be even happier

Gumby

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Hi Viv

Just in case I am busy, have a smashing day on Monday..

Happy Birthday from the UK

Mrs Nightwarrior and boys

• Swan
    Swan

That's great news Viv! Your Mum has finally seen the light. Congratulations and ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

e

Tammy

• JH
    JH

Happy Birthday Viv

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit