Ooooh them nasty 'ol JW's

by ScoobySnax 34 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Explain just what you mean there Minimus, I'm sure you're a good guy too. If I disagree with something I'll say, if you want me to quote COC, then clearly it ain't gonna happen. But I do try to tell how I might feel about the odd post that crops up here. I don't get all riled and start shouting the word apostate and dumb as some here do with the words troll and dumb. help me out here

• minimus
    minimus

What you tend to do is not answer questions, you hit and run. That means you will express an opinion or make a statement and when challenged on it or when questioned about it, you might either return with a smart-ass type of comment or come back with a one-liner or just laugh off the person, snidely. I've done my share of that at times, too. But you can't think that being pro witness here will make it easy for you to do this with any regularity. If someone calls you an idiot, they're the one being an idiot. Just calling people names is childish (and we're all childish at times). You simply defend things that are indefensible.Yet, you are not an active Witness and still you make fun of "oooh them nasty 'ol JW's". Do you actually think that you are not going to get any flack of people here? If you are just trying to rebel rouse then you can say that you are accomplishing your goal. Really Scooby, what's your aim here? Is it to balance the extreme "apostates" that rabidly go against anything associated with the Witnesses? Do you feel obliged to say something positive about JW's? Why are you here? I don't want you to leave, but I do want you to give a real answer, if you can or want to.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Why are you here?

Because he's a nast 'ol JW, a pesky sort tch tch, why not hit him upside the head with an hot iron?

Brummie

• ScoobySnax
  • ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Bugger!.....my long an winded reply just got lost.....

Still Brummie, I've got time to heat up my Iron for you.... WHAP!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit