Among Friends: Embarrassing moments

by forgetmenot 24 Replies latest jw friends

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

I know you have them: embarrassing moments you wish to erase forever. It’s the really strong urge to hit that giant undo button but there is none.

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

Sorry all I don't know what happended:

• forgetmenot
  • forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

Where the hell is the rest of my message? Let's try this: And sometimes it’s the really small things, body noises or falling in front of a whole bunch of people. Let’s hear them. Don’t be shy, you’re among friends.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

A really embarrasing moment for me was attempting to start a thread, and having to do it 4 times.....and still not getting it right

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

my ex-girlfriend and i were walking to a door of a pub, and near the door were some people sitting down having a drink, and she said in a loud voice "have you got your Y-fronts on for me this evening?" everyone starts laughing, and i'm turning red, not knowing where to look and think 'why the hell did you just say that?'. i couldnt believe it! it was so embarrasing. and i dont even wear y-fronts!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

OK PD....what are Y-Fronts ? Then maybe I can understand your bare ass moment

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    A really embarrasing moment for me was attempting to start a thread, and having to do it 4 times.....and still not getting it right

LOLOL-this thread is a riot already.

One embarrassing moment for me was heckling the homecoming queen when she was celebrating too much....LOL...oh boy, the glares!

ash

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

When it rains, it pours.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Big Tex and I went to Cancun on our honeymoon and one evening ate dinner at a cool shack on the beach called Carlos & Charlie's. We had a VERY small table, and at one point I made one of my exuberant Greek gestures (I know I didn't get that from Dad's side of the family) and knocked my glass of ceviche onto the next table, inundating that couple with raw fish. The bartender and waiters immediately started whooping and rang a large bell at the bar. I could have gone through the floor!

Oh, yeah, and there was the time that the same gesture during a Theocratic Ministry School talk knocked the table mike off the table and into the first row of the audience. I never got counseled on having too FEW gestures.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit