black dog comes to visit

by zeb 24 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

Dear friends,

Once again my depression has got the better of me and I must bow out for a time.

"The angels sang glory to God in the highest and on earth peace unto men of goodwill'

so if that means at this special time of the year then have a happy and safe Christmas time all of you.

hugs

Zeb

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Zeb, take care of yourself. Be back soon. We'll hold the fort down.

• arwen
    arwen

Take care. It's a hard time of year for us! 💕💕💕

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Take good care zeb, dig deep, I've been through those times and did make it through. So, mate, my thoughts and heartfelt feelings are for you to be as strong as you can be in the situation you are in.

Tomorrow is a bran nue dai.

Peace to you man.

jtg

• smiddy
    smiddy

Take care cobber you have a lot of friends here that can support you in dark times , their is always a new day when the sun shines shedding new light on the darkness we sometimes feel today.

Hang in their buddy

Take care.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Zeb, have a good rest. I had this for five years in my twenties so I know you need to rest and put yourself first now. No need to be strong, be whatever you feel. Lots of love and good thoughts coming your way. PM me if you want to talk. Hugs.

• stuckinarut2
  • freddo
    freddo

Thinking of you Zeb. Take care and thank you for your support.

• Sorry
    Sorry

Take care zeb. Will never forget your words of kindness to me in my anxiety and depression thread. If you need any help or someone to talk to, we're here.

• tepidpoultry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit