Your most powerful spiritual saying is?????

by anti-absolutist 77 Replies latest jw friends

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Wine is fine, brandy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

• gumby
    gumby

"never trust a white man"

Shit and shinola

If ya catch it - get rid of it

Gumby

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Show me a man who greets each day with a smile and I'll show you a man with tanned gums.

TimB

• Valis
    Valis

As God is my witness, as God is my witness, they are going to lick me!!

Sincerely,

District overbeer of the "How many Licks Does It Take?" class

• Englishman
    Englishman

My pet phrase which, incidentally, drives JW's nuts, is " It's no big deal".

Englishman.

• Scully
    Scully

This is from the Hippocratic Oath:

"Above all, do no harm."

Love, Scully

• wednesday
    wednesday

currently my doc has a saying or two that has really helped me:

"If God wants to kill me, what can i do?" true, if there is a vengeful God who really wants to destroy all of mankind except some jws, what can i do?

"i plan on having as much as i can before i die" I aspire to this level of thinking.

• Valis
    Valis

I want You, By Third Eye Blind Saying hilighted in red.

The suckers loose themselves In the games they learn to play Children love to sing but Then their voices slowly fade away People always take a step away From what is true That's why I like you around I want you Oh you do you do... You make me want you An open invitation to the dance Happenstance set the vibe that we are in No apology because my urge is genuine And the mystery of your rhythm is so feminine Here I am and I want to take a hit Of your scent cause it bit so deep into my soul I want you Yeah, you do you do... You make me want you Oh you do you do... Send me all your vampires I want you And I can't get enough, oh I can't get enough And I can't get enough The village church yard is filled with Bones weeping in the grave The silver lining of clouds Shines on people Jesus couldn't save You want to know how deeply my soul goes Deeper than bones Deeper than bones And I can't get enough Oh, I can't get enough Oh, I can't get enough Oh, I can't get enough After we did it by the window sill Smoke rings drift into the midnight sky Presently in the quilt that your mother made A candle burns to fight off the gloom I said to live in this way is not for the meek And like a jazz DJ you talk me into sleep I said there'll be no regrets when the worms come And they will surely come You do you do... Make me want you Send me all your vampires Yeah you do... Make me want you Send me all your vampires I want you Send me all your vampires I want you Send me all your vampires Send me all your vampires There will be no regrets when the worms come Send me all your vampires 
    Sincerely,
    District Overbeer
  • TresHappy
    TresHappy

Well this is mine, modified from MLK

Free at last, Free at last, thank God Almighty I am free at last from the Watchtower...

• goofy
    goofy

Life goes on

and

tomorrow's another day

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit