Your most powerful spiritual saying is?????

by anti-absolutist 77 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer"

• Mac
    Mac

I hope this doesn't start to fester!

mac

• anti-absolutist
    anti-absolutist

Jesika.......... it always seemed selfish to me when I was a dub, but I have come to understand how it is impossible to love others until you love yourself.

avisha........... ???????????

Valis.............. simple yet profound.... and I agree it is all good

gumby...... I agree with love thy fellowman....

Ravyn........ your first was great.... don't try to solve problems that open up portals to hell.... religion in general seems to do that.

Big Tex..... is that your name because your heart is the size of Texas? You seem, from what I know, to be a very loving, caring person. Thanks for the quote.

Here's another one I heard tonight, speaking to my friends............ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like noone is watching.

Thanks to everyone who responded so far...... Brad

• Maverick
    Maverick

Every day above ground is a good day! My older brother has one he says often, "We all are prisoners of time, so f--k it! Maverick

• Realist
    Realist

either,

"Sweet fancy Moses"

OR

"Oh Moses smell the roses"

PS: i just love Seinfeld

• berylblue
    berylblue
    PS: i just love Seinfeld

So do I.

Rosemarie

"Who'd leave a place packed with ponies?"

Jerry Seinfeld

• Shakita
    Shakita

"As God is my witness, as God is my witness, they're not going to lick me! I'm going to live through this, and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again - no, nor any of my folks! If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill! As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again."

Mrs. Shakita

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    It's not my fault! Liquor drunkened me!
  • El Kabong
    El Kabong

I got papers.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Proverbs 17: 2 -- A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit