Did this happen by itself?

by JH 39 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

When you look at this picture of the universe, how do you think this came about? Do you think that there is a creator afterall?

alt

For those who like astronomy and nice pictures taken by Hubble telescope and other telescopes check this out.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

When you look at a picture of the creator (artist's rendition), how do you think he came about?

• Simon
    Simon

Natural processes can create some beautiful symetry ... just look at a snowflake.

It's all down to mathematics.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Playing "Jehovah's advocate" for discussion sake:

:It's all down to mathematics.

True. Then how did the laws governing mathematics come about? Or do the laws exist as a necessity, just because the material universe exists?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i've seen some great and fascinating pictures taken from hubble. some of the pics are really awe inspiring. i personally do think that we have a creator. he's coming soon, so look busy!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Who can honestly say,they know first hand,how god created anything?..Perhaps he created by means of evolution...OUTLAW

• JH
    JH
    Perhaps he created by means of evolution...OUTLAW

So then there is a God?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey JH, I can`t say for sure,but it`s not out of the question...OUTLAW

• JH
    JH

I think that there is a God. If we believe the bible, he did alot in the past. What ruins everything is that he doesn't do anything anymore.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey JH,if there is a god,the result of his work is still happening all around us through evolution,we only need eyes to see......I believe intuition,gut feeling,or anything else you like to call it is a higher power speaking to us..Those who don`t go with their gut feeling usually live to regret it,some don`t...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit