IT OUR SON'S BIRTHDAY TODAY.

by calamityjane 15 Replies latest jw friends

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

It's our son's birthday today. He is 11 years old.

I'll be going home after work to make his favourite supper and we are having a party for him on the weekend with his friends.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAC

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZAC, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

We hope you have a lovely day.

(Sorry I can't do all the fancy things), so I sang the above while I wrote it. (hehehehe)

Hugs

Mr and Mrs Nightwarrior and Co

• Brummie
    Brummie

Oh dear I missed this thread!

Happy belated birthday Zac

Brummie (too slow to catch a cold class)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

an1.gif Happy Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!an1.gif

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Calamity Jane!! I'm so sorry for missing this thread. What'd he get?

Okay, I'll make up:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Sheesh...I missed it too...

Sorry Clamity, and Zac....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAC...

I hope you all had a great day!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Happy Birthday Zach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

• Dansk
    Dansk

A VERY HAPPY 11 th BIRTHDAY, ZAC

Hope you got lots of presents off your mum and dad. Tell them you want some more!

Dansk, Physio & Boys

• onacruse
    onacruse

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZAC!!!

(Sorry, cj...we also missed this)

So, that one above was from me, and here's another from Katie (bikerchic):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZAC!!!

Craig & Katie

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hey, thanks guys. We'll show him this thread tonight when we get home. Yes he got presents, but we're holding out until tomorrow when he has his friends over, we're taking them out for supper at his favourite restaurant East Side Marios, they have video games there to play with, along with air hockey, so while xjw and I are eating they can be playing and having fun and then we're all going back to our house for the big crazy sleepover, with Mom's favourite pancakes made Sunday morning.

The big present he got was a new Game Boy Advance SP, so we'll present that to him tomorrow. He is going to love it, because he's been bugging us for one, saying that he would even buy it.

I have to go home tonight and make his favourite chocolate ice cream cake with gummy worms on top, I dust the gummy worms with crushed oreo cookies , looks pretty disgusting but the boys like that kinda of stuff.

Dah, I just realized that I'll have to pass by this post so he doesn't know what he's getting tommorrow.

Love ya guys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit