Big xJW scandal

by Charlotte 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Thought he was in England at the time though?

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    A brand new member and this is their first post?!!!
    This is no newbie

I concur...this may be one of the other activists.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Are we back in the witness gossip club or something?

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

Who is this Marko guy anyway?

• Nacho Sanchez
    Nacho Sanchez

Very serious allegations. Looks like this Marko is at the centre of them and claims firsthand knowledge. Yes, WHO is Marko?

• just fine
    just fine

Sounds more like a big shit stirrer. I stopped believing unsopported statements when I left the JW's. Either produce proof or go away.

And no I am not a big Lloyd supporter.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Admin, please Delete his thread...

It is clearly from an attention seeking sensationalist....

• Charlotte
    Charlotte

Clearly. Please continue giving me more "attention" in the form of nasty and threatening PMs. I was only relating a screenshot I was given. No commentary was offered and it is up to the viewer to decide for themselves.

Marko has identified himself as a relative. That was his testimony as to a cover-up of sexual misconduct that was only touched upon in his book.

Of course, let's wait for more evidence.

#TheTwoWitnessRule

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah, I happened to witness this little drama unfolf before my eyes over on Joels's channel last week but thought I'd just wait and see what happened. Nobody here posted anything bout it so I thought it may have died down or blown over, obviously it hasn't.

#Who's Marko? may become the new "Who shot JR?"

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

he has addressed this accusation of an alleged text message to a 14 year old while he was an elder in the UK and he was removed for, this is old news and just more shit stirring, whether you love or hate him he's a happily married man with a young daughter trying to do the best he can. That ridiculous pidgin English screenshot does not have one ounce of credibility, Charlotte you should be ashamed of yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit